Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

CarSponsorships.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Default CarSponsorships.com

I just apparently got "Sponsored" by quite a few companies. some of them are giving me free parts, some are giving me INSANE Discounts. Is this whole thing too good to be true? something doesn't sound legit.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I too am part of the carsponsorship network. It's a good thing if you know what you are getting into .. as far as some parts and manufacturers, you can get free equipment and goodies, at worst you will have to pay for your equipment but get it at a really good discount. Some cases, you outright buy the parts and if you win at a big event, they refund you the cost of what you bought.
It's not a bad thing, but don't expect Pimp My Ride to show up at your door and return your pimped ride.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:22 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Good luck with this. You paid your $89 already?

What you will MOST LIKELY get is a bunch of stickers and discounts that will equal what you can find it for on here. Not saying it isnt possible to get stuff, but this has been discussed a billion times on here. And I have yet to see someone post up all the free stuff they got and be happy with it.

(you might want to search because everyone is going to tell you to)
Old 03-19-2006, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

CarSponsorships.com is a good thing IF you plan on totally going all out on your car and taking it to a lot of shows. From what I've heard if your just looking for a quick discount on a few parts its probably not for you. I used to have a 3000GT and all the guys on the forums were getting "Sponsorships" from this company. Basically for the $89 they got a ton of stickers and a link to a website and a code so that when you buy parts you get a little off. This could be a different company but from what I understand they weren't all that great.