Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

CarV2 - Wilmington, DE

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 01:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default CarV2 - Wilmington, DE

CarV2 - Wilmington, DE
www.carv2.com
------------------------

Got my Strup header and AgencyPower pulley installed by them last week.
They were a little bit slow (total 3 hours labor ~ $250), but I can understand, as I was probably the first xB that they have done those part installs on. Also, I wasn't too leery on the price, as they are extremely reputable already and trusted to do quality work.

About 3 or 4 guys run the shop, James Cusack being the Head Manager. He's very knowledgeable, AEM Certified. He can also source parts for you if you are interested in a package deal.

I waited around to pick up my car, and they let me sit around their one-room store and watch a Best Motoring dvd. They have tons of parts and japanese catalogues/magazines for you to browse through.

A very clean, professional service. No gimmicking or BS. These guys always have at least 5 or 6 car projects going on.

I highly recommend them for anyone in the northern DE, south Philly, and northern MD region to check out.

Ah, they also mentioned that they are waiting for Scion owners to come to them for some turbo or supercharger projects. They are very experience with forced induction, as they have done tons of projects for Supras and Hondas, and now they even have their own 650 HP 350Z shop car.

So, if you're in the area, check them out !