Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ERZperformance

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ERZperformance

Went back and forth threw a few pms asking about some parts with him on this forum, finally got all I wanted and ordered. One week exactly (today) everything arrives. All nicely packaged, no damage. All parts seem 100%. I will update this once I get everything installed.

Ordered weapon r intake, intake manifold, torque damper, and header with spipe. They threw in their own cel fix for free. For my '10 xb.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Okay so almost everything installed. Torque damper only thing not installed, I am missing bolts for it ( got to contact them today).

Weapon R header and s-pipe went flawlessly, though I did have to loosen the s-pipe to factory connection a few times because the flange is bigger and I kept having a exhaust leak, I had to loosen and move it around some and try it again. Fit and clearance everywhere is good, and exhaust does not sound a lot more noticeable than before, still very quiet, no rasp.

Intake manifold had all the correct vac provisions, and was a pretty good fit. It does hit a engine bracket, which I don't like but I see no way I could fix it on my end. Anyone else have one and have noticed this? Otherwise it still bolted up fine, and car runs no cels.

Intake is great. Has kind of a cheap metal bracket you bend to support the filter, but I couldn't really think of another way to do it so lol have to live with it. The coupler that went on the throttle body seemed a bit big, but included hose clamps toke care of it. Really nice sound, not the typical boosh sound I was used to from my trd cai more aggressive.