Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

haley toyota / scion

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member

Default haley toyota / scion

First let me tell you if you looking for good customer service from the sales rep go to haley. but if you want good service from them in all departments. i want use real names because there sales reps read this and theyll know because i want my a** kissed from the start till the end. if you get extras put on your car the dealership will make you come back no biggie, but make sure you do not talk to the lady im calling 1cent from now on. 1cent will mess everything up and try to jump you for her lousy job. i had the intior l.e.ds put on my Tc. i was told it would take anywhere 4-6hrs well i took a deep breath said well weres my loan-a-car. her turned red and snaped you dont get one. does haley not teach to their emploies that every time a person buys a car it helps pay them. Haley i know your reading this take your Service ppl into a Service Training class. i had to do it Berglund. lucky they dont sell scions. if i had to do it all over a gain i wouldve taken the salesmen jokinly advise and drove to lynchburg to get it. :twisted: i hope i dont have any problems with them if i do i will gladly post how poor there service again and agian i will not let ppl forget have a great day! i love the car! just not service dept. [/b]