Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Jesse08 ( UPDATED 10/29/09) w/ Conclusion.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 PM
SL Member

Default Jesse08 ( UPDATED 10/29/09) w/ Conclusion.

I sold him my xbox 360 elite game of the year bundle fable and halo 3, I sold it him for 250 plus a HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer with P tuning Harness, he hasn't sent me anything and doesn't respond to my request to send tracking info....seems like a scammer to me beware!!
WHOLE STORY!
I sold him my xbox 360 elite game of the year bundle fable and halo 3, I sold it him for 250 plus a HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer with P tuning Harness, I texted him on Saturday sept.26 and said I would ship that day, turns out shipping was crazy for the thing told him that and said I might do a refund, b/c it was more than I was willing to pay, he offers to throw in 40 bucks in the box with the turbo timer, so I accepted that offer, went to the ship it Saturday missed UPS and USPS by about 10 mins, they were closed. I texted him ASAP telling him I am going to ship it Monday, he tells hes at USPS shipping out my turbo timer and harness with the 40 bucks in the box. I reminded him to include the APT # of my place, he told me he got my address confused with someone else in FL and needs mine while I was typing it in the text I get another message saying "its ok I got it" and that he shipped my turbo timer and harness on Sept 26 via usps 3 day shipping after about 6 days I message him for tracking info I got this response,"Hey man sorry been busy I'll take a pic of the usps paper try gave me cuz I don't know where the traking # on this thing LOL", ok so I wait and wait 3 days pass nothing from him,I message him to remind him, ok I wait again another 2 days pass no response and I checked and he had signed in both the day I sent it, the next day and the day after that, so I message him again, you know we all can forget things sometimes, no response again so I wait another 2 days nothing so I message him again, that was the 3rd message now, I waited again no response about 5 days pass again, nothing in the mail and no response, now this is when I started this thread.
UPDATE
I got this from him today,
heres the info man u will get in about 3 days aight

2307 1770 0000 1588 2144 its via us postal service man anything just text me dude and ive sold lots of things in this forum, now do something about the threat u just made man
thanks
jesse

Tried to track it and got
Home | Help | Sign In
Track & Confirm FAQs
Label/Receipt Number: 2307 1770 0000 1588 2144

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.
Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number.

UPDATE!!!

He shipped yesterday after I started this thread...I will update everyone as soon as I receive it.

Home | Help | Sign In
Track & Confirm FAQsLabel/Receipt Number: 2307 1770 0000 1588 2144
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our ANAHEIM, CA 92899 facility on October 14, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number.
Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, October 14, 2009, 8:14 pm, ANAHEIM, CA 92899Acceptance, October 14, 2009, 10:57 am, IRVINE, CA 92602

Conclusion:
I received everything as promised and the item worked a 100%. I hope he learns from this to just be up front and honest to buyers, instead of lieing to them about the day of shipment, being busy is not an excuse for lieing. Thank you for clearing this all up, just be up front next time. Thank you everyone for posting your experience with the seller and helping me out with this.

Last edited by ObviousIntentions08TC; 10-29-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude are u serious right now n yeah u did sell me the elite adn i did get it monday by the way, u can ask anyone i have friends here adn sold them a lot of stuff here on this forum, u will get ur track info man, i do work work adn go to skool n sometimes i dodn thave time to send stuff or give u the heads up on things but u will get ur money and Turbo timer now can u plz lock this its pointless

thanks
jesse
Old 10-14-2009, 07:11 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by jesse08
dude are u serious right now n yeah u did sell me the elite adn i did get it monday by the way, u can ask anyone i have friends here adn sold them a lot of stuff here on this forum, u will get ur track info man, i do work work adn go to skool n sometimes i dodn thave time to send stuff or give u the heads up on things but u will get ur money and Turbo timer now can u plz lock this its pointless

thanks
jesse
I find it funny how you noticed this ASAP but dont have time to send me the info that I asked for 3 times before with NO RESPONSE, once I receive the package I will gladly delete this.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ObviousIntentions08TC
I find it funny how you noticed this ASAP but dont have time to send me the info that I asked for 3 times before with NO RESPONSE, once I receive the package I will gladly delete this.
yeah i did see this asap because its the first thing that comes out when i go to this site man, check ur pms man n u do have the number u could of text me..
Old 10-14-2009, 07:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so ur going to post on all my for sale threads im a scam, i send the stuff already man n i gave u the track info what more do u want man,
Old 10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i've dealt with jesse08 and never had a problem, sometimes you have to be patient and wait because not everyone is free 24/7.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:51 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
i've dealt with jesse08 and never had a problem, sometimes you have to be patient and wait because not everyone is free 24/7.
Look ok, A. I MESSAGED HIM 3 TIMES over a wait time of 2 days for each message, he logins in EVERYDAY I checked ok, its not like they weren't read each time?! B. Before I sent my package I would wait literally 1 hour and I would have a response from him now nothing over a week, until I started this thread. C. Thanks for sending the info but it doesnt work, please look over the numbers you gave to make sure you typed it right , this is what I get when I try to track it at usps.com. Label/Receipt Number: 2307 1770 0000 1588 2144

There is no record of this item

Last edited by ObviousIntentions08TC; 10-14-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by jesse08
yeah i did see this asap because its the first thing that comes out when i go to this site man, check ur pms man n u do have the number u could of text me..
I will delete or edit those, I did it before I remembered I could start this thread.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm..wouldnt expect this from jesse08, any who Im cookin popcorn for this thread.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:11 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Domo
hmm..wouldnt expect this from jesse08, any who Im cookin popcorn for this thread.
Lol, I didn't expect this at all either hopefully its all a big mistake, he said he shipped it on sept 26 on 3 day shipping via USPS, he seems to be trying to rectifying the problem, I will update the thread as this situation progresses.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

:munch munch: i love drama :munch:

let's see how this unfolds
Old 10-14-2009, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jesse08 as i said in the other thread . +10 points .
Old 10-14-2009, 11:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TRDxD
:munch munch: i love drama :munch:

let's see how this unfolds
^x2 ::Steals some popcorn and starts another argument:: LMAO IBTL
Old 10-14-2009, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HEY
EDDIE.

you're 20 years old? i am too :D
Old 10-14-2009, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would also like to provide feedback, as it seems like a good place to do it.

I bought a PnP harness from Jesse and it was shipped 2-3 weeks after the purchase. I understand that he did not have an additional harness to use while he didn't have the one I bought, but he should not have sold it if it wasn't "ready to ship."
Old 10-15-2009, 12:18 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by curtislo9
I would also like to provide feedback, as it seems like a good place to do it.

I bought a PnP harness from Jesse and it was shipped 2-3 weeks after the purchase. I understand that he did not have an additional harness to use while he didn't have the one I bought, but he should not have sold it if it wasn't "ready to ship."
So hes a notorious late shipper lol...at least he told you it wasnt shipped, he actually told me he shipped my item about a 1 week 5 days ago with 3 day shipping. I believe he could be busy and all, I have a 9-5 and go to UCF full as a pre-law major, so I know how busy times can get, but being truthful is a paramount trait in an excellent seller, if you didn't ship it just fess up to it and get it out ASAP, that simple.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:20 AM
SL Member

Epic thread I will be watching to see the outcome, hopefully everything goes smoothly for you obviousintentions08tc.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I bought from jesse08. He told me shippin would take a while I didn't mind. I received my emanage an went on with my life.

Good seller. Just be patient
Old 10-15-2009, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm...im pretty sure Jesse is gonna get your items. You just have to be patient like others have said. However, I do not think being busy should be an excuse. On his part, he was wrong for delaying. I hope you get your parts and everything gets worked out fairly. I would be ____ed too if the tracking number didnt work. Maybe he sent you the wrong number or something.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_andrew
I bought from jesse08. He told me shippin would take a while I didn't mind. I received my emanage an went on with my life.

Good seller. Just be patient
I do believe he will send the stuff, but I just want him to make it a priority to get it out to me, b/c I am tired of waiting and receiving incorrect tracking info.