Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

A-mendoza's Feedback thread!! Excellent Buyer Feedback!!

Old 06-04-2010, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up A-mendoza's Feedback thread!! Excellent Buyer Feedback!!

First of, I was looking to purchase the same turbo that came with the S1 kit and which i found one but ended up being false info and A-mendoza happened to save me money there! So we got to talking after that and he said he has an S1 kit that he was looking to sell, which could be in the next day or next 6 months, he wasnt sure yet but i asked what he was looking to get outta it and after talkin we decided on 2100 shipped minus the turbo. It came with everything else and then got a text a couple days later saying that he bought me a pnp harness for the FIC since hardwiring it can be frustrating and whatnot and I was very thankful for him going out of his way to purchase something like that for me!. This guy has gone way over and beyond to help me get this kit up and running in perfect condition! He talked with me every step of the way while he was packaging it and when it shipped out! I give him an A+++++++++ times a billion! I would reccommend this guy in a sec. for anyone who is buying or selling anything to him! Thanks again for all your help and the awesome deal you gave me on my kit! It came to a good home! I will keep everyone updated here before long on it!

Excellent buying experience! Vast knowledge of FI information, very useful!!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I linked this thread to my actual feedback thread. Thanks for the kind words sir and greatly appreciate your buisness.

Real feed back thread link:
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159819