mengmotorsports.com rocks!! - Scionlife.com

Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Old 08-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up mengmotorsports.com rocks!!

I order the progress rear sway bar from mengmotorsports.com on Wednesday, and got an email almost immeditely that the product would be shipping soon and a tracking number should be sent to me the next day.

I appreciated the quick response, and wasn't worried at all, but followed up with them when I didn't get the tracking info the next day. I got ripped once with an online sale, so I get a little too obsessive with this stuff. They still were very courteous and professional with all communications.
I got the tracking info today, along with apologies for not sending the info sooner... less than an hour after seeing the email the product arrived at my door!!

I logged in to my email to send them an email about it, and they had already followed up again on the tracking, could see that I had received it, and wanted to check that I had received it alright!!

This is excellent customer service!! Emails from a real person!! Not auto-generated crap, and they even followed up to make sure the product arrived alright!!

The product arrived in under a week, and everything was excellent!!

I will definitely do business with them again, and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks, Meng!!

Last edited by evilBOXevil; 08-25-2011 at 12:55 AM. Reason: because I can.
evilBOXevil is offline   Reply With Quote