Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS A SCAMMER! BE WARNED

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS A SCAMMER! BE WARNED

I paid for a rear sway bar for my tc from him, and never got it, now he disappeared and never responds, and paypal would not reverse it for no reason. careful when buying from him, his name on here is BOXMAN
Old 09-08-2006, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

boxman sucks!!!
Old 09-08-2006, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

agreed 100%, but this belongs in retail experiences NOT ppc.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

if anything, his communication just isn't that great. i bought some stock wheels off him a while ago and he wouldn't respond at all to any of my PMs or emails. i got them eventually, but not after a WHILE and they showed up randomly. also, he said he would throw in lug nuts for free as well as something "extra" but nothing ever came except for the wheels, which was fine but whatever.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i bought a set of steel braided brake lines and they came right away...he was actually a pleasure to deal with during my transaction.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cherryBox
Cherry box you got your clubs and I never have even met you. So grow up.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mat18
boxman sucks!!!
And I have dealt with you when?
Old 09-09-2006, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by brian
if anything, his communication just isn't that great. i bought some stock wheels off him a while ago and he wouldn't respond at all to any of my PMs or emails. i got them eventually, but not after a WHILE and they showed up randomly. also, he said he would throw in lug nuts for free as well as something "extra" but nothing ever came except for the wheels, which was fine but whatever.
Send me the address again Brian and I will send them out. I have no use for them. The lugs just didnt find there way in. I dont remember geting a Pm in reguards to them missing so I thought I promissed the lugs to the first guy who fell through.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS A SCAMMER! BE WARNED

Originally Posted by toCa
I paid for a rear sway bar for my tc from him, and never got it, now he disappeared and never responds, and paypal would not reverse it for no reason. careful when buying from him, his name on here is BOXMAN
Paypal is holding the funds and wont return them to me or ToCa. I have not avoided him I just have not been able to get any further on this. Due to ToCa saying his paypal account was hacked into and he never tried/wanted to buy a sway bar. Since that paypal has held the funds. I will not ship a part for free period. As you can see shipping was slow on one item but all items were in described condition.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

To be honest, Boxman is straight up. Boxman works for a very well respected company in the industry and works lots of long hours for them. Give it time, I am sure he will make right with you.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

if dezod backs him, he's a good man!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As we can all see toCa is unable to respond due to the fact that he is in the wrong on this one!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Simmer down there buddy.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by BOXMAN
Originally Posted by cherryBox
you're right. I should have been more clear. FLAKE and BACKSTABBER are more appropriate in my circumstance.

yeah, the clubs were in fact dumped off at the shop, 80 miles from my house, a month after you told them that you'd bring them to the office...64 emails later.

The deal you clearly spelled out was that my boss could review the clubs, and if he desired to complete the purchase he could paypal you at his leisure.

Then you posted a thread on scionlife regional the NEXT DAY, calling me a deadbeat, which i thank you for subsequently deleting, but it's the thought that counts. You stated that you did this becasue you had no other way to contact me, despite the fact that I had given you my phone number on each and every one of the emails I had sent.

I would be happy to make the entire email transaction available to anyone interested. Hopefully it will help others to think twice before doing business with BOXMAN.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey cherry. I think me having to drive to your boss so he can get a set of 300.00 plus clubs for 100 bucks is one hell of a deal. If you read the post it said I scammed this guy. How the hell do you see that I scammed you. In reguards to your post I was told I would be paid in two weeks. Two weeks from the time you picked up the clubs? I am not a golf club rental store. I sold the clubs if your boss liked them like he did. THEN PAY for them dont wait two weeks. Plus your boss never did pay me YOU had to. I told you if you didnt want to come get them then I would sell to someone else. You said you still wanted them and came to pick them up. And post the emails I dont care you got your parts and nothing was fishy about the deal. So go post your emails and make me look bad. I dont care. The point of this thread is Toca tried to get a part for FREE from me and that isnt going to happen NOW OR EVER! But keep flaming away about nothing Cherry. I have no problem posting about how much of a pain you and your boss were to deal with. Grow up and move on!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

all I can say is boxman must be busy. cause I have tried to buy several things from you, and even though I am local you said I would have first dibs. so I replied and nothing, you eventually sold them to someone else. I'm not doggin you or even wanting to get involved in this arguement, I just want to say that if you are selling the bar I will meet you in person cash in hand for it. 100 bucks.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am very busy I work for a big supporter of Scion and the Scion aftermarket. I work 60 hours or so a week plus I have a g/f and a life I try to attend to everyonce and awhile. LOL! What I can do is sell the bar to you HP so everyone can see I have the bar and I am willing and easy to deal with. Not to many sellers will drive 50-70 miles to deliver a part when they arent making any money on the part in the first place. But since TOCA has to lie and bash my name/rep I will sell the bar to you HP then all can see I am ligit as is the part for sale. As for the Cherry box comments all I can say is there is a reason I dont go to local meets and HE IS THE ONE!
Old 09-11-2006, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Boxman, you have now moved on to telling baldfaced lies, in order to save face. I never said I agreed with the statement that you are a scammer. I was agreeing with the second comment.

I will reinforce my positiion that anyone is welcome to see the actual email conversations between you and i, and the plethora of unfulfilled promises on your behalf.

I won't comment any further.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cherry I could care less make a post with my emails. All people will see if I was unable and not willing to stick with original arangements for the clubs. I offered you and your boss the option to not buy the clubs. You go a good deal and I did to since I didnt have to deal with you!
Old 09-11-2006, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also Cherry, I could care less what you or someone else thinks about me. People who KNOW me know what I stand for and know what type of a person I am thats why I could care less. And as far as this post goes I am out and will not care or respond to anything posted in this post! This is between me and the little kid that made this post. He knows he lied and thats why he has no parts or money. ALL HIS FAULT!

Quick Reply: MISC ALL: BOXMAN IS A SCAMMER! BE WARNED