Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Non stop tuning buyer beware

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 04:11 PM

Default Non stop tuning buyer beware

ok so im making this thread because NST has treated me sooo poorly as a paying customer i dont want any of my fellow scion owners to suffer the same fate

it started back in march i ordered the 3 piece pulley set after doing tons of research into them i paid in full and thats where the first problems began, at first i never received a receipt which isnt uncommon its happened before with other companies (treadstone) i emailed them a few times times before i got a reply, again no big deal. i was told that my product was on back-order for 40-50 days again whatever. after waiting OVER 50 days without a response i called (during business hours) and no one answered i left a message with my contact info and never heard back from them, after many emails i finally got the same generic response about how it takes a while to make 3 pulleys

after even more waiting i finally got fed up and demanded a refund again i called during business hours and left a message with contact info as well as sent an email, this was over a week ago. i still have not received any response, i have no choice but to dispute the payment with my bank, i also filed a complaint with the BBB only to find that they have multiple complaints that have gone unresolved and have an F with the BBB i have also written a negative review on google

i strongly urge everyone to stay away from NST and any of their products at this point i would not want such a critical component on my engine in the hands of of company that attempts to steal my money
Old 06-24-2013, 05:59 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry that you've had a bad run in with them. i've dealt with them a few times and didnt have a single issue w/ prompt response.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GQQSE13
sorry that you've had a bad run in with them. i've dealt with them a few times and didnt have a single issue w/ prompt response.
Same here
Old 06-24-2013, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had the same problem 3 years ago when ordering for my 2008 civic si. It took months to get them. I will never order from them again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 06-24-2013, 07:11 PM

it really makes me sad, because had they been up front with me about how long it would be i woulda waited, hell i waited 8 months for my Ptuning ss catback with high flow cat
i even waited a while for my tr6 intercooler and intercooler pipe kit but i know when im being blown off

i know for a fact it doesnt take in excess of 3 months to make 3 pulleys and the fact that there was no update bothered me, not to mention every email they sent was pretty much copy pasted with the opening sentence changed shows that they couldn't even be bothered with me

you don't get an F with the BBB by having even remotely good customer service
http://www.bbb.org/houston/business-...on-tx-90026510
Old 06-26-2013, 12:16 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ same here man m still waiting for my order n I called and emailed them several times and they only emailed me once saying that I should be getting them sometime in april or in the early may but I didn't so I called them and emailed them again and nothing. man I was looking forward to getting my items.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Joe10014
^^ same here man m still waiting for my order n I called and emailed them several times and they only emailed me once saying that I should be getting them sometime in april or in the early may but I didn't so I called them and emailed them again and nothing. man I was looking forward to getting my items.

i would strongly urge you to dispute the payment with your bank, write a BBB complaint, and a google review so that others dont get their money stolen
Old 06-26-2013, 04:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ill just wait for a few months n see wats up
Old 07-10-2013, 10:28 PM

after contacting NST yet again i still have received no response
my bank has told me that because it has been over 60 days since the transaction occurred i need to contact the attorney general so as to get something done

again NST pretty much stole my money and is ignoring me after telling me to wait months buyer beware
Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My pulley took 3 1/2 months to arrive, and I called every single day after 2 months, emailed, and even messaged them on Facebook. Not a word back from them. Eventually it just showed up in the mail.....with the wrong sized belt. Called, and BAM first ring they pick up, and it was the same guy that sold me the pulley. WTF? Told him it didnt fit, returned it for a refund and now they are dodging my calls again.

Im not kidding when I say I called every day for a month straight. Different times of the day, different numbers, blocked numbers, etc. They NEVER answered the phone. How the f*ck can a company not take calls for an entire month??? How are they even still in business?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:31 PM
SL Member

Wow.....This is pathetic. Not going through with my group buy purchase. No thanks. And to think i was going to buy 2. lol
Old 09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone here had a problem / issues with agency?
Old 09-10-2013, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They are always posting pics like this on their facebook page. Starting to make sense why they never answer their phone.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Setting up a group buy for Agency Pulley.

Let me know.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

For what model Scion?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

TC 2, being set up as we speak.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by itzallgood707
For what model Scion?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4
Originally Posted by fatty_gen2
TC 2, being set up as we speak.
EDIT....

Might be able to do for TC1...
Check the link for updates....

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224957
Old 09-12-2013, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by fatty_gen2
EDIT....

Might be able to do for TC1...
Check the link for updates....

TC1 and TC2 Group Buy for Agency Lightweight Crank Pulley is a go!!!

TC1
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224964

TC2

Thanks!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 09:04 PM

ok so here is an update:

i was able to open up a case with the texas district attorney and was reimbursed for my 3 piece pulley set through my bank still not a word from nst
Old 09-13-2013, 04:27 AM
5 Year Member

Glad to here you got your money back. Can you PM how you went about opening a case with the Texas District Attorney? I've been waiting for my order since March of this year. What boils me most is that they have the nerve to come back on and post to their NST thread stating they were going to ship out orders at the end of August. Well obviously that didn't happen as I never got my order. Anyhow, if you could please PM me the info. Very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Non stop tuning buyer beware