Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Official Dezod West Feedback thread...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile Official Dezod West Feedback thread...

In an effort to make it easier for a couple other members, this thread is a follow-up to the Dezod Motorsports thread. Paul and I each run our own business under the Dezod name, with the parent compay being Dezod Motorsports (NY) and Dezod West being the follow up company a few years after. I wanted a seperate feedback thread for Dezod West because Paul and I both run our own business and I'd like to know what I'm doing right and what could be better. Thanks for everyone's support!

-Joe
DezodWest
480-678-0856
Old 08-25-2009, 12:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry if this is off topic but i get it but thats still confusing. i never knew that!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Haha,

Basically I used to work directly with Paul (I used to live on the east coast too). Everything we did was for the same business, Dezod Motorsports. When I moved to Arizona, I proposed to Paul that I do a spin off company. I offer very similar products but can ship some things from the western part of the US which helps shipping. I have a few projects of my own and do some local NASA support by racing the company car, a Mazda RX-8.

In a nutshell, you can buy from either company. My goal isn't to take business from Paul, but rather to expand OUR customer base, in hopes to broaden our market.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*Copy and pasted from the Dezod feedback*

Well, I wanted to make a post about Dezod West, but I have not been able to make a new thread, so here goes.

I had been looking into swapping out my tranny fluid for some Motul. I searched around the internet, and found some deals here and there. I know Dezod supports the Scion community more than just about any other company out there, so I wanted to go with them. Their price was competitive, but the shipping was what killed me. So, I contacted Joe at Dezod West about picking up some Motul Gear oil. He said he only had 2 bottles in stock, and that he would have to get more shipped out.

So, instead, he made a coupon code to offset the cost of shipping, and had the 3 bottles shipped directly to my house. So not only did he save me money by helping offset the cost of shipping, but he saved me about a 45 minute drive to Mesa to pick the oil up. A+ for communication and service for Dezod West! Thanks Joe!

P.S.: if you are ever looking for a tC to try a turbo out on, I think you should put it on mine :D