Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Post Your Viniati Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes those pics show my bumper didnt line up, and was too short, also the mounting points were off, and could not be fitted with the headlights. and like the guy from my body shop said, it would look like crap having it that way.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol fit better than mine but thats not saying much... i wouldent rock it on any of the show cars ive built....

again... viniati.. send me somthing stamped... from you guys.... and ill review it....
Old 05-04-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by soGone
lol fit better than mine but thats not saying much... i wouldent rock it on any of the show cars ive built....

again... viniati.. send me somthing stamped... from you guys.... and ill review it....
I got Viniati stamped products on my car. ”fits perfectly”. And im not just saying that cuzz there my sponsor it actually fits. it didn’t need much body work at all just scuff and spray, that’s what I love about “LIP Kits”. Full body kits are known not too fit 100% unless its made of urethane or super high quality fiber glass from Japan from quality companies like kenstyle, ings, c-west etc.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand that. Ive been around this block.... but gaps 3in under the headlight... where a bumper literally cannot HOLD itself onto the car is beyond poor fitment... fitment can be corrected..

my m3 bumper was made of urethane when you guys sent it... but it was soo folded that i couldent get it on the car again because it literally would not hold itself onto the car.... i was forced to buy an existing m3 kit from someone else... pay to get it stripped and repainted.....

all im saying is that if ED is screwing you guys on product... and screwing your customers on product perhaps you should have a nice lil chat with them about some sort of QC before something gets shipped to the consumer...

This is way beyond the fact of me getting money back... or getting a product from you guys... quite frankly the cars done with bodywork and going for paint and the like soon... i just wanna help you guys see where the problems are at identify them and fix them... so this stuff doesn't happen anymore...

its not a matter of not having good looking product or selling product but if the QC of Viniati was up to par... man would they sell allot more!

like i said before... im not trying to get anything outta this... i actually wouldent mind talking to chris about exactly what went wrong in my case and trying to help him ID where the problems occurred to make HIS business better... but until he decides to talk to me... im not giving any positive feedback... because quite frankly nothing has shown me such as of date

i know your just the messenger and im not trying to debase you in anyway... i actually love your car with the Viniati lip! looks good! thats the type of product that gains praise for a company!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i have my kit but because i was given the run around and screwed for so long i had to take my body kit back from my body shop because they are now backed up for awhile and will have to find another body shop if i hope to get the damn thing on and painted before the end of the year. im sorry but to me it seems like viniati is run by two people in an office that dont talk to each other about anything unless i talked to chris denise didnt have an answer and i usually couldnt get chris on the phone but once a week maybe not to mention emails took forever to get responded to if i even got one back but whatever i cant do anything about it now they got my money i got my kits had to kick and scream and _____ to get it but i got it but because of them now im still here with no kit on my car
Old 05-08-2007, 05:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Viniati
nice job, you just proved why i would never order a product from you guys. you call that good fitment? man you must like big gaps on your body panels. viniati, that's about twice to 2.5 times what the gap between the panels should be. congratulations, you've royally screwd yourself up the **** now.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No it wont be locked or changed. Until things are handled, a $60 refund doesnt handle it either, I paid the price I did , so i should be able to be refunded that price. AND THATS THAT

"This thread has turned into a place to vent frustration and anger for one transaction. A thread to discredit a company that has worked with scion tc since its release. We have served over 1,000 scion customers strong and will continue to do a great job. "

I made this thread so people like me, that have had simialr cases with your company can come together and show just how shady you handle business.

It can't just be me, youve read others stories and they are very similar in the way you handle your business operations.

since you have gotten parts from Extreme Dimensions, you should be held accountable if thats what your sending oot.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

lemme reiterate one thing here..... YOU SPOKE WITH HIS MOM. YOU DIDN'T SPEAK WITH HIM. STOP SAYING HIS MOM IS THE CUSTOMER AS IF SHE'S GETTING IT PUT ON HER CAR. IT'S GOING ON HIS CAR.

you spoke with a person who probably doesn't know a rats @ss about body kits, and then coerced her into agreeing upon your terms....BUT YOU FAILED TO SPEAK TO JON WHEN VERIFYING THE REFUND. if you'd have spoken to him, you wouldn't be in this mess. your business practices are worthless viniati. keep supplying the BS, cause you're only hurting your reputation more and more with every comment you make.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Answers to the questions:
1.The kit is not off by extreme margins HOLY GAPS BATMAN NOT EXTREME?
2. These kits are not all built by Viniati. (Stop claiming that they are, we have clearly proven that they are not) TRUE
3. Many aftermarket kits need modification to fit, it is a general understanding when customizing a car to be unique. (20 hours worth for the obsidian wide body we did for SEMA) DOES THAT INCLUDE FILLING 1 1/2 GAPS THAT SHOW IN THE MISFIT PICTURES? THAT IS RIDICULOUS THAT YOU WOULD EVEN DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT SELLS KITS LIKE THAT. 1/8TH INCH OFF IS ACCEPTABLE LIMITS TO ME ZERO GAPS GET MY BUSINESS
4. The case has been closed, refund has been awarded and accepted.
I have nothing invested in this thread whatsoever, but it p!zzes me off when companies sell shoddy parts like this and continue to do so even after the numerous complaints are posted and received.

For future reference, do business directly with the company and not have a third party weather its your sister, brother, friend or your mom.
my 02. cents
Old 05-08-2007, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have done body work for several years, manufacturing, developing, and installing body kits. By looking at the picture there is no way for us to see the length of the gap and to tell if the job is not a go. I know the goal is to bump the thread here however, the same issues are being brought up here, and we have done our best to answer them over and over again.

Answers to the questions:
1.The kit is not off by extreme margins
2. These kits are not all built by Viniati. (Stop claiming that they are, we have clearly proven that they are not)
3. Many aftermarket kits need modification to fit, it is a general understanding when customizing a car to be unique. (20 hours worth for the obsidian wide body we did for SEMA)
4. The case has been closed, refund has been awarded and accepted.

This thread has turned into a place to vent frustration and anger for one transaction. A thread to discredit a company that has worked with scion tc since its release. We have served over 1,000 scion customers strong and will continue to do a great job.

If thats what you call doing a great job i must say at least you didnt set your goals and let yourselves down

You are holding us accountable for an item we did not manufacture. It is the same as me holding Game Stop responsible for my xbox 360 going haywire within the first week. (they would not take my 360 back for a refund at all) Instead they gave me the number to Microsoft who decided what to do with my claim.
ok first off that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in my life. if i go to game stop and buy a brand new ps3 take it home and hook and up and the ____ doesnt work i bring it back in the box with all the pieces and a reciept and either 1. exhange it or 2. return it for a full refund. the only time a retailer sends ____ off for warranty work is when you buy it take it home and it works for a few months and then magically the ____ works same in both cituations go for tubo kits. you order a turbo kit and the turbo doesnt work out of the box you send it back and get a new one or if you get it put it on 6 months later the turbo goes out you send it to them then they review it for warranty work. Also you say that you sell products that arent actually yours i.e. my BC2 kit and probably at least 60% of your inventory probably isnt stamped with your name on it no where on your website for individual items does it say this item is not produced by viniati yadda yadda yadda which to me constitutes false advertising and really puts you liable for the happiness of the customers with whatever they order from you so your argument there is null and void NEXT!!!

Originally Posted by viniati
If you ever want that bumper installed again, you can come to the shop and I will install it for free. At no cost to you. You are only several hours away, so I know you can make the drive up.
why would he drive hours out of his way to have you put on a bumper that doesnt work? again viniati coming up with more lame answers excuses and "resolutions" to problems they dont feel like resolving because they charge you the minute you order something even if the ____ doesnt ship our for 2-3 months which imho is absolutely ridiculous my dad ordered a 6k camera which was back ordered for a few weeks and wasnt charged till it shipped out. viniati has absolutely ridiculous business practices no business sense whatsoever and is is only in the market to make their money at the cost of screwing their customers. buying a BC2 on ebay would be less risky then buying from Viniati IMHO and youd probably get it a lot sooner
Old 05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bye bye viniati
Old 05-09-2007, 06:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

last time i counted thats alot more than one unhappy customer in this thread.... LOL
Old 05-10-2007, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...559650#2559650

BUMP.....

dude edit the posts and stick them all on top ( the links) ...
Old 05-21-2007, 06:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh geez........
I just ordered my BC2 sideskirts thru Viniati about a week ago. Never anticipated about placing my order until I came across this thread. Too late for that so I guess I'll have to see how it turns out before I state my review on this company.

I hope I don't go thru the same experience as most of you. I hope they are expedient with my order as well. K-O-W

Viniati please take care of me.
My order# is #451.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

viniati if scion jon ordered his parts from you, it is not his responsibility to go and try to get refunded from extreme dimensions. do you even think before you type? thats like me selling scion jon a playstation 2 that doesnt work and when he tells me it doesn't work i say sorry man you gotta go talk to Sony. If something came from your company it is your responsibility to take care of your customer. Now if you are upset that the fitment looks like ____ then it is your duty to give scion jon a refund, and then YOU go to extreme dimensions and take it up with them.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I gotta say I myself am not to thrilled with Viniati either. I took me over a week to get the order processed another week and a half to recieve. (In a torn up box) Then I took it to a guy to paint it and he had to re primer it and paint it. Oh and no to mention my lip kit dont fit for ____. THe front is too big and the rear is to small. Hard tellin how the sides are. IMO the rear looks good (from a distance, till you see where it bows as it wraps around). If we cant get the kit to fit right, it will be coming back for a refund, plus extra for me wasting money painting the damn thing.

Quick Reply: Post Your Viniati Experiences