Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ScionSnowman - bad experience!!! p-o'd

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs down ScionSnowman - bad experience!!! p-o'd

I wouldn't typically type up something negative about someone but I am just to the point of where this girlie is above angry.

Literally a month ago, I went to purchase the anzo tails from ScionSnowman that he had listed in one of his for sale thread.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192585

At first he was quick to respond to my messages and we setup our deals. Done. Happy, excited, woo hoo.
A week later he got payment and going on 3 weeks now, I have not received tails OR ANY contact back what so ever.
I have sent him numerous texts, emails and PM's on here and I know he is on here basically everyday, but he still has refused to answer anything I have sent him.
Last thing he sent to me was 2 weeks ago on the 9th telling me that day he was sending out the tails and that is the last I can get a hold of him.
Since then I have sent 5 messages alone via here. I have sent about 5 more via text to the number he gave me and 3 more via email and this dude will not respond.
I have EVERY PM sent from him and I on here (12 him, 24 me - yeah), even the one PM confirming he received payment and the ones where he kept 'promising' to ship my tails that I purchased fair and square.

I personally think I have given him enough lead and slack and inquiring and warning about all this and have finally said enough, either ship the tails, or give me all my money back, which I am highly doubting of either at this point as this person has probably screwed me and I have been jipped.

I have seen where others have received items from him, so why can't I?
Why can I not get my purchase and we be done with this?
He claims my items are packaged and ready to be shipped yet his 10 hour work days are hurting him (I dont want to hear this crap cause I have the same hours ON TOP OF 1 hour commuting - yet I got his stuff done for him in a day- took 15 minutes our of my lunch break!!!).... ok....multiple solutions.... take one day on a lunch break and run to the post office or ups or fedex or where the heck ever, and send them. Send them on a Saturday. It is either Office Max or Office Depot, most of (one of) those stores have a night time shipping service now. There are even commercials for it. And worse come to worse, go online, and setup to where the packages are picked up to be shipped, without you there! They come get it for you when you don't have time to go to them! Amazing!

Yes I am ____ed. I want my purchase and I am tired of waiting.
Oh, yeah, forgot to add, this was supposed to be overnight shipping once the payment was sent to him.... I dont think this is over night....
Old 10-21-2010, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn what's with all these flaky people jipping people out of there money..isn't this forum to help peeps and share ideas? Now all it's turning into is a bunch of immature people hating on peeps and screwing them over..peeps on clubsciontc are way nicer..guess u can't trust anyone anymore..gluck getting money back
Old 10-21-2010, 01:10 AM
SL Member

i was in the process of buying an exhaust from him. and then he just stopped responding lol
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah I agree, ppl on clubsciontc are nicer. but just file a claim through paypal (that's if you used paypal). they'll take care of you. as for getting your tails back...idk bout that one
Old 10-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

people on cstc.com are also a bunch of ___gots who all suck eachothers ***** for approval same goes to ystc.com
Old 10-21-2010, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm very sorry I've been dealing with an immense amount of personal issues at home. I'm first responding to you after seeing this post in this thread. Ended up having to drive 3 states over to deal with some problems. I DO have your tails boxed and ready to ship. I'm sorry that this is taking forever and I apologize for all the stress and inconvenience I've caused you. I am also in the middle of a VERY crazy season at work right now and am working 60+ hours a week. Its very hard for me to make it to the post office to get these sent out. I will do my best to get to these to you Sammie in the next couple days. Again I'm very sorry and am in NO WAY trying to scam you. Believe me I know how hard it is right now and would never want to simply TAKE your money.

Mike J
Old 10-21-2010, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FlintMica2005
people on cstc.com are also a bunch of ___gots who all suck eachothers ***** for approval same goes to ystc.com
you act like scionlife is any different.....
Old 10-21-2010, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

Nowhere near as bad as other forums. Even though there's a lot of new___s that try to blend in and hop on anyone's **** just to get attention.

I'm also very surprised at the amount of "bad" experiences as far as selling is concerned, but he has replied quite promptly and not trying to avoid the issue any longer. Just wait for these next 48hrs and hopefully everything will get sorted out.

Best of luck to both of you.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I give u props on showing face and sounds like u will make it right..I take back anything I said that was out of context..just seems like this has happened alot lately..Hope everything is ok in the personal life and that gets sorted out..props again
Old 10-21-2010, 11:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hope this works itself out
I think we all have had problems of some kind whether it be past, present, or future.

Glad that ScionSnowman himself came out to try and fix this problem
ScionSnowman, good luck
Sammie, good luck
Old 10-21-2010, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No worries I feel bad I inconvenienced Sammie in anyway with the stuff I was dealing with. Poor timing and planning on my part. She'll get her tails ASAP. If she's interested in some high beam HIDs ill throw them in the box with the tails for the wait. Jjust want this right.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dospod
you act like scionlife is any different.....
you must be new...

ive owned my ____ for 5 yrs, i know what ALL these forums are like. everyone kisses ___ on CSTC and YSTC and SL by far WAS the BEST forum for none kiss ___ bull____. now since the new layout theyve babied this site like crazy
Old 10-21-2010, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mike, thank you for actually taking the time to reply to this thread.
I respect that very much and if I could shake your hand I would as I think of it as a proper thing (but me being in NC and you in WI... I don't think my arm can stretch that far lol).
I understand about personal issues (just dealt with a close family death this past week, had to go another state for it) but I think what was upsetting me more was the lack of communication. If I would have just been kept in the loop and up to date on what was going on and the delay, I dont think I would have gotten so resentful and angry.
I do hope to be getting the tails soon. I have come to terms that if I can not get them, a refund will be asked of, which I am sure you understand.
I will give this a little more time and see what happens.
Again thank you for replying. (oh, and tell me about those HID hi beams lol)
Old 10-21-2010, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh and one more thing, when things are righted, I will have this thread deleted (but thats a pending process right now lol)
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol no hard feelings I understand. Again poor communication on my part and I'm sorry for that. And to make things right I WILL be sending you a Umnitza HID kit for your high beams. I used them for maybe 4 days they're 5k really nice. I don't want you to even THINK your not getting your tails. I said before how I love these tails and am glad they're going to a good home! I'm sorry its taking so long I'll be doing everything I can to get these to you ASAP.

Lol and I don't mind about the thread. Again I fully understand your frustration and my main goal is to eliminate that and get you something for the wait.

Sammies the ____ wish I dealt with more buyers like her! N just wondering will you still be sending your stock tails and reimbursement for the shipping? All on your schedule of course lol
Old 10-21-2010, 11:40 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

*watching*
Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol like we needed a reminder...?

And watching for what exactly?
Old 10-22-2010, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He is probably waiting to see if you actually pull through.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes i will Mike
Old 10-28-2010, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Been almost a week, still no tails.
Sent a message yesterday since he hasnt said anything since a week ago, no answer.

Quick Reply: ScionSnowman - bad experience!!! p-o'd