Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Thank you NST

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Default Thank you NST

I am posting this as a testament to how great NST has been in both customer service and craftsmanship of product. They are trully one of the last businesses around who puts the customers first.

Some of you may know the problem I have been having but for those who dont heres a quick run down.

I originally attempted to order a custom supercharger pulley from NST. We talked for several days about what I wanted, what my goals for the car were and what not. Well we ended up having some communication problems and there was a big mis-understanding between me and NST. I turned then to another company for my custom pulley. I talked to a representative and was told the pulley could be made no problem and be done in two weeks. The price was very steep at 275$ but I was willing to pay knowing it was a custom pulley and I couldnt get it anywhere else. SO a couple weeks went by and I had not heard anything yet. I gave them a call and was told it would be two more weeks they had to write a new program for the pulley, ok no big deal 4 weeks total for a part.

All this happened back on March 7, when I originally ordered the part. Well it is now 3 1/2 months later and all I have to show for my 275$ is an email saying they are sorry the part is not done they have no excuse. Well needless to say my situation was handled very poorly and I have contested my payment to my credit company and got my money back for the part I never recieved, 3 1/2 months, no part, no reason, not very good customer service if you ask me.

Well I have my money back but still no part and still boosting a low psi. I have all the parts and resources ready to build a pretty mean supercharged monster that should have been done 2 months ago. So I turned again to NST and begged for their forgiveness, hehe. We worked out our differences and I will have a product in my hand very soon, for more than half the price cheaper as the other pulley! I was so relieved to talk to NST and restore some faith in the import community. THe other company was so hard to get ahold of and all I wanted was my part. Well NST came to the rescue and are taking very well care of me. I am hoping to very soon break the 250whp mark with the likes of KYTC and im sure others, a mark that I should have broken months ago, but im over that. Now I realize that my goal would not be possible without NST and there great customer service. They have trully rescued me from a difficult situation.

Thank you for reading my rant, Its just hard to find a business that focuses on customer service, and when I find one I want the whole world to know about it.

Thank you again NST and maybe ill get updates soon, im not sure how much longer I will be involved in the import community. I will always continue to build my car as that is my life, however as negative as the community is getting these days im not sure how much info im going to publically share. As always I can be reached through PM about my build up.

Thanks
~Aaron
Old 06-15-2006, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Glad you got it all straight man Props to NST!
Old 06-15-2006, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to see you finally get a pulley. :D

+1 For NST
Old 06-15-2006, 05:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good luck man. Hate that it cost you that much. I got my pulley slightly used on here for $75. Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth it.

NST customer service rocks. I emailed them to get a belt size for that pulley and they emailed me back immediately.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are you going to try and run it without engine management or do you have something on there already?
Old 06-15-2006, 05:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm going to have to agree and say I love NST as well. We chat on AIM once in a while and I think he care's more about his business than other's do about their lives lol..

Great guy, great biz, great product.

That's why we're finishing up getting our account with them so we can sell the pulleys as well.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

its gonna take a few weeks to get the pulley so im gonna work on getting a unichip between now and then. wish I could afford EMS but the unichip will do what i want it to and is more affordable
Old 06-15-2006, 11:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Bump for NST, you definitely made the right choice in the end...cant wait to see the end results...I have a couple hundred more miles until my clutch is broken in and get my wideband here already then Im gonna go get a retune on my unichip...its been sitting in my room for a month now
Old 06-15-2006, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, that is really lame how ZPI treated you. $275 for a pulley and you waited almost 4 months with no product??? More and more these days these stories about ZPI keep popping up.

Glad to hear you went back to a real company And just for reference, how much are you paying NST for the pulley you are gonna get now?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Who said it was ZPI?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by soros151
Who said it was ZPI?
its been going on for a few months...Im sure if you PM Outcrnru he will tell you the story
Old 06-15-2006, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Yeah It was ZPI. old story.. Just another ZPI did not come through in any way shape or form thread!
Old 06-15-2006, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

hmmm...:?
Old 06-16-2006, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah dude, it was ZPI, this story has been moving along since February! There were even a couple of other threads written about it.

Look in this sig, why do you think it says "Dont Buy ZPI- ask me why"

Old 06-16-2006, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

well its like they said anyone can pm me for more info

for reference im paying 165 for a pulley and belt from NST!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm Zo friPPin HappI I read all about the experienceS with "that Uther Company". I almost bought a Kit from them on Several occasions.

They need to just give it up.

BUt ReallY, There's so maNy better optionS out There.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Now that is funny crap right there! Ger R DONE!
Old 06-16-2006, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Clever.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hahaha...funny stuff, I had to re read it again to get the second part of the message lol
Old 06-16-2006, 01:30 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

They should rename that product the "Stage 0" pulley. You give 'em money, and get nothing in return.

Quick Reply: Thank you NST