Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

w

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 PM

Default w

bye
Old 07-14-2009, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

okay... you can't just say that, you have to say, i ordered (blank) from getpaw on this date, waited, wrote an email on this date, called and spoke to so and so on this day, they didn't seem to know anything, blah blah blah, so this was terrible.

i could say "walter hicks is a midnight golfer" and cease to continue explaining what or why that is and nobody is going to understand why i feel that way.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

lol^^
Old 07-15-2009, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

now thats funny
Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Weird, i smell a troll. Please dont feed him.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:58 AM

Whoever that first person is obviously did something incorrect. We have just opened and not made a sell yet to be honest. I would be glad to further assit him. I can be reached at havie@getpaw.com. I look forward to helping and serving you guys in the furture check us out at www.getpaw.com.
~Havie
Old 07-15-2009, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think a mod should do a IP trace on "walterhicks", my guess is that its another member tryin to start shiz.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by havie
Whoever that first person is obviously did something incorrect. We have just opened and not made a sell yet to be honest. I would be glad to further assit him. I can be reached at havie@getpaw.com. I look forward to helping and serving you guys in the furture check us out at www.getpaw.com.
~Havie
well you're not off to a great start, you've already messedup an order and aren't very knowledgeable!

maybe this guy is from the future or something where you are are a terrible company?
Old 07-15-2009, 05:34 AM

lol well i just talked to my bussiness partner unfortunately this guy is a old friendship gone wrong. He is bitter about some personal stuff and is just trying to "screw us over" as he said to my friend. Notice when his account was created, but im not here to bad talk people go to our site order something and see for youself... we have squash air freshnors ;)
Old 07-16-2009, 03:42 AM

Few things to state about the obvious, this person neither has a scion or has never posted on this website before or any scion website. We (panda) have not actually sold anything yet. So what we have here is a great case of SLANDER. Against the law and punishable in courtl. THis makes it real easy considering we have not sold ANYTHING yet.

I would really appreciate it if a mod would either closly watch this thread or remove it. We are not a sponsor of scionlife as of this moment of time. But we will be in the near future.

Some people