Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

xb led tailights*DO NOT BUY FROM m1 performance on ebay!*

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 09:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default xb led tailights*DO NOT BUY FROM m1 performance on ebay!*

im so ____ed this is my emails back and forth:

1-6-06
recieved recipt for purchase:

Company: M1 PERFORMANCE
Reference Number: 189433816069
Subtotal: $179.48
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $179.48
M1 PERFORMANCE
Thank you for shopping with us.

1-9-06

Dear fsr20det,
**Please do not reply this payment received notification**
We are m1performance(Ebay seller's name). We received your payment for winning item #: 8027532890 03 04 05 SCION XB BB LED ALTEZZA
RED CLEAR TAILLIGHT
The shipment tracking # will be available within 2 business days after
this notice . Please click the following link to claim your
tracking # by entering your winning item #.
http://www.411center.net/tracking.asp
If you do not get your shipment's tracking # in 3 business days after
this notice. please contact us at m1performance@yahoo.com
Thank you for your business!
m1performance

waited a few days then replied.
1-11-06:

i checked on the link and the tracking number was invalid
please let me know asap.

2days later.
1-13-06

hello,
did you check on ?
www.usps.com
tracking # : 9101010521297937036266
thank you

number was valid on usps.com but not tracked.
waited few days giving them the benefit of the doubt.
1-17-06
i have checked it out but this is all i got. i have checked everyday since and it never tells me the shipping information.
i am getting concerned as it has already been 11 days since i have paid you. please let me know what is going on and thank you for your response.
from usps.com:
"Label/Receipt Number: 9101 0105 2129 7937 0362 66
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on January 10, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

waited 2 days.
left a negative response on ebay 1-19-06 statind nothing but the truth
: "sent payment on the 1/6/06 still have not recieved.no reply to email 1/19/06"

they replied with a negative feedback that very same day on ebay.
"1-6 is fri,we cant ship same day,ship out 9th,pls give usps some time 4delivery! "

1-20-06
responed by email
:
Dear Winner,
Please be noted that the shipment date of your EBay winning item may delay compare to our regular order processing time.
The reason of this matter is that we experienced an unexpected increment in sales caused by the monthly BUY-IT-NOW sale promotion at Ebay.com as well as the late receipt of our imported products delayed by the security inspection (randomly) performances by the US CUSTOM.
Please kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused by this matter. We valued your business so much, that is why we are here to ask if you could grant us 2 more business days to have this issue resolved. If the product can not be arrived as the date that we expected, we will definitely refund 100% of your payment. However, if you decide not to wait at this moment, we will refund your payment to your original payment method within 48 hours.
If you would like to wait:
Please check back with us if you are still not able to have your tracking info provided by us, or shipment shown "NOT-IN-TRANSIT" on the carriers' website, 3 business days after you have received this email. Please contact us with the following email title.
Email Title: "#I PREFER TO HAVE A REFUND & YOUR WINNING ITEM ."
At this moment, you do not have to reply to this email. Here is our tracking # link:
www.411center.net/tracking.asp
If you would not like to wait:
Please reply this email with the following email title:
Email Title: "I DONT WANT TO WAIT PLEASE REFUND & YOU’RE WINNING ITEM #."
Again, we appreciate your patience regardless if you decide to wait or refund.

1-20-06
my response:
i am a reasonable person and can understand delays but us customs? as far as i know the tailights are made by anzo which is a us company. also why would you post something for sale that is not in stock? you leave negative feed back that says:" 1-6 is fri,we cant ship same day,ship out 9th,pls give usps some time 4delivery!" your auction clearly states domestic shipping is 4-6 days, and overseas 5-10 days, not business days, DAYS. so which excuse is it? you didn't have the product to ship out due to customs or you couldn't ship it out because friday was the last business day of the week? sounds like bull **** to me. besides it is the fu*king 20th of january today which is the 10th day from when you supposedly shipped it (jan. 9th, the next business day after the friday, jan. 6th which i paid). the 10th ____ing day! that is the same amount of time i should expect to recieve it if i was in another fu*kin country which then would mean it would definetely have to go through customs for me to recieve it. does that sound right in your opinion? it doesn't sound right to me or any other sensible person. i have waited patiently and expired my option to email you after your first response, to which i had not recieved any response until i left negative feed back. you are running a business and owe your customers proper service as i am using my hard earned money for a service and product which i have yet to recieve. i myself have had a business and work in the customer service industry and find your actions unnacceptable. i am not some young kid who doesn't know what is a realistic excuse. i can understand delays and the time it takes to ship to hawaii, but delays on recieveing your product due to customs, c'mon.

i also requested that my credit card company dispute the charge.

sorry the post is so long but i want people to see for themselves that i am not just someone with a misunderstanding with an ebay seller, which is quite common, but a reasonable and smart buyer who knows what he is doing.
if this helps at least one person to keep from getting a bad experience then i will be satisfied.
thanks for reading.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bump