Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

GReddy is now Officially on ScionLife!

Old 10-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

Lightbulb GReddy is now Officially on ScionLife!

user_12.gif

Dear ScionLife Members,

We are proud to announce that GReddy Performance Products ( as GReddy_Staff) is now officially a Vendor on ScionLife! We look forward to interacting more with your enthusiast community. Last Sept., we had the pleasure of meeting a few of you at our GReddyFEST2 event. (see photo below) We hope you also had fun and we hope to have another Scion specific event in 2012. Please say "Hi" and leave a message below or PM us regarding any GReddy related Questions, Suggestions or Comments you might have.

SCIONLife_GF2.jpg

In case you don't know who we are, GReddy Performance Products is the North American branch of TRUST Co, Japan and the leading manufacturer of high performance Exhaust, Turbo Kits, Electronics, Suspension and more. The roots of our company began in 1977 with racers in Japan building unique straight-through performance exhaust systems for Toyota s. Soon, other racers wanted similar exhaust for their Toyota race cars. This eventually grew into a multifaceted R&D, manufacturing and distribution of high-performance products for Japanese vehicles, world-wide. GReddy USA was established in 1994 and since the start of the Scion brand in 2003, GReddy has been producing products for users to customize their Scions. Our very 1st Scion project was turbocharging a 1st generation xB in association with Super Street Magazine. We have continued to work on other Scion builds, including a GReddy Turbo Scion tC in '04, Five Axis green tC in '05 and GReddy Turbo xB 2 in '07. More recently we have been in more extensive Scion Racing builds like the GReddy Turbo'd Sparco Rally xD and our very own #11 GReddy tC 2 Street FWD class Time Attack car, with our soon to be released Tuner Turbo Kit for the the 2nd Gen tC, due mid-Nov.

GReddyScionBuilds.jpg
ScionRacing_Gpp.jpg

We would also like to offer up special exclusive deals and group-buys to the ScionLife members. For more details or suggestions please send us a PM to GReddy_Staff. In the meantime, Please feel free to review some of our Scion specific offerings (list below) and our ShopGReddy.com online store....or come by and visit our public showroom at 9 Vanderbilt, Irvine, CA 92618

ShopGReddy_SL.jpg

To start it all off, here is just a little offer to begin with, until we get some more request for group buys or specials. Use this special Coupon Code: "ScionLife1011" (in Oct.) for a special discounted price (-40% off) on our new Limited Edition #11 GReddy Racing Team "Attack" T-shirt or GReddy Oil Filler Cap for Scion engines....

Thank you,

GReddy_Staff

p.s. We are planning on attending the 2011 Scion Night at Knott's Scary Farm with our #11 GReddy tC, so we hope to see more of you then...

Last edited by GReddy_Staff; 10-08-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Greddy spectrum elite 1st gen tC group buy sounds good right about now...
Old 10-08-2011, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

any word on greddyfest3? had a lot of fun last year. I'm the guy in the obey shirt
Old 10-08-2011, 05:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I need a new oil cap.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

@Alvie - We'll be participating more on group buys based on feedback from the community. Currently we are in the transition of introducing the SP Elite which will be replacing the Spectrum Elite. Group buy for the Spectrum Elite is possible pending stock. I'll check when we are back in the office monday. If we don't have any more, do you have any interest in SP Elite group buy?

@masterbB - GReddyFest 3......We can't wait for the next one either! We're hoping to make this a regular bi-annual event so stay tuned for a bigger event in 2012!

@ JDMTC5 - This oil cap is a great accessory to the engine. Get one while they last!

For product updates, behind the scenes, and car shenanigans, check our Blog, "Like" us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

Also please check out our #11 GReddy Scion Racing tC 2 Time Attack page:
http://greddy.com/featured/11

2011_Fontana_RTA_5258.jpg
Old 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

how bout stocking the belts that go with the s/c for the gen1 xb..... i know someone found the correct sized belts somewhere here awhile back... but a maintence kit would be cool... belts, any oils/bolts that maybe needed??
Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by kkawana
how bout stocking the belts that go with the s/c for the gen1 xb..... i know someone found the correct sized belts somewhere here awhile back... but a maintenance kit would be cool... belts, any oils/bolts that maybe needed??
Yes, if you guys have any suggestions for us, please let us know. We can definitely look into the possibility of offer replacement items like that on our official GReddy online store, www.ShopGReddy.com

We already offer replacement exhaust gaskets and turbo accessories, as well as various sensors and harnesses for new and old GReddy electronics. And we are working on adding more and more items...on ShopGReddy.com
Old 10-10-2011, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

yup... at least the belts... cuz i've taken the belt #s off the s/c instructions to a few auto parts stores and they either say we dont carry that or close to it, or 'bring the belts in and we'll try to match them.

i've just been to lazy to take the belts off. would prefer to go to a site/store and see they have what i need already paired up ready to buy.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Agreed. I would love to be able to buy a replacement s/c belt, or at least know the compatible part number for gates belts or something.

I tried to buy a cap through shopgreddy.com but it won't let me add a canadian address to register

Last edited by johnny_vitz; 10-11-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Added
Old 10-11-2011, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

welcome on guys
Old 10-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

kkawana & johnny_vitz, we do actually have some instock and are working on posting up the replacement belts on ShopGReddy.com. We'll let you know once they are up. (johnny_vitz, unfortunately, because of Customs and Duties, we are limiting direct sales to within the USA, but we can refer you and make the arrangements with a Canadian dealer if you need any special order parts, like the SC belts, just PM us.)

Originally Posted by kkawana
yup... at least the belts... cuz i've taken the belt #s off the s/c instructions to a few auto parts stores and they either say we dont carry that or close to it, or 'bring the belts in and we'll try to match them.

i've just been to lazy to take the belts off. would prefer to go to a site/store and see they have what i need already paired up ready to buy.
Originally Posted by johnny_vitz
^^ Agreed. I would love to be able to buy a replacement s/c belt, or at least know the compatible part number for gates belts or something.

I tried to buy a cap through shopgreddy.com but it won't let me add a canadian address to register
Originally Posted by GQQSE13
welcome on guys
Thank you GQQSE13, we appreciate the warm welcome.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

^^Nice.... will be checking back to see when they go online and buy up a set...maybe 2 :D
Old 10-12-2011, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to see Greddy on here!! I've been using their oil in my xB for a couple of years now. Good oil and great price on shopgreddy.com. It's a shame they no longer produced the gen1 xB turbo kit, but I really think that Greddy/TRUST makes great stuff!!
Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Greddy garage sale this year, since there was no greddyfest? Hopefully there is a turbo kit or S/C available at the garage sale if there is one. I missed my changed two years ago.

=(
Old 10-12-2011, 10:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Welcome to SL Greddy. Bring back the SP exhaust!
Old 10-13-2011, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default coilovers - tC2

Glad to have you guys on SL
Any word when the coilovers for the tC2 will be available and how much they will cost?
Also wondering what the height adjustment is on them front and rear?

Thanks
Old 10-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by evilBOXevil
Glad to see Greddy on here!! I've been using their oil in my xB for a couple of years now. Good oil and great price on shopgreddy.com. It's a shame they no longer produced the gen1 xB turbo kit, but I really think that Greddy/TRUST makes great stuff!!
EvilBOXevil, Thanks, we appreciate the support. Unfortunately we have stopped production of the kit. However if we get enough owners interested, we could possibility do one last production for a special ScionLife Group Buy. Please let us know if you know of other interested xB owners...(have them post up here)

Originally Posted by teabox
Greddy garage sale this year, since there was no greddyfest? Hopefully there is a turbo kit or S/C available at the garage sale if there is one. I missed my changed two years ago. =(
teabox, Yes, it's been a busy 2011, but we are starting to plan for something this coming summer 2012. GReddyFEST are usually every other year. Being on SL, you guys will be among the 1st to know.

Originally Posted by scottobahn
Glad to have you guys on SL
Any word when the coilovers for the tC2 will be available and how much they will cost? Also wondering what the height adjustment is on them front and rear? Thanks
scottobahn, Currently we are still evaluating production options, but again, if you know of some other tC2 owners interested in them, maybe we can start off with a Special ScionLife Group Buy...(have them post up here)
Old 10-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Former Sponsor
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
Welcome to SL Greddy. Bring back the SP exhaust!
SEX909, actually we recently introduced the newest version of the SP line, SP Elite. Check out the system here. Or here on our ShopGReddy.com online store. We are offering FREE shipping for the Month of Oct.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Coilovers please....TC2!!!

Quick Reply: GReddy is now Officially on ScionLife!