Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Hello!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 12:15 AM

Default Hello!!

Hi,

New Scion owner here in Detroit, MI!! Got my 2012 Scion xB in Elusive Blue back in Dec 2014. I love it so far!! I've already tinted my windows and got my HID kit in it. I am just needing to test out Winter wheels with it next winter, I had all seasons on it and my MPG plummeted! Then returned as the snow began to leave. It may have just been the cold too. Not 100% sure! However, I'll find out next winter for sure! But I love that car! I am 6'1 dude and its just absolutely perfect! I wish I had satellite radio, but, that's nothing an aftermarket head unit won't fix ;-) I look forward to getting ideas from here and just looking at the gallery just to see all the unique things people have done with their own xBs and Scions in general! :D
Old 03-23-2015, 02:16 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Great to hear from you ej1987! Welcome
Old 03-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here. Tell us a little bit more about your ride and post some pictures, when you have a chance. I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here. Let us know if you have any questions or need help navigating the forum.