Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Hello. Is this thing on?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 05:24 PM

Default Hello. Is this thing on?

Hi Guys and Girls. I am brand new to this site. I don't have a Scion but offered to help a friend fix his Daughters 05 XB, whatever that is. I belong to other sits just like this though, Toyota Tundra (for Tundra owners, clearly) ThumperTalk (for Dirtbikes with 4 stroke engines) and a Mercedes one for my old car.

I am a more than a little dismayed by the lack of technical info available for Scions. I am told the only manual available costs hundreds of dollars!

So I am trying to determine how we will be able to fix the front end damage yep a girl rearended someone (I know shocking). Ok don't get too excited, it was a joke. Back to the serious stuff. If you have any tips on finding useful information regarding from the front bumper to the engine right up the middle please feel free to point me in the right direction.

have a great weekend!:?
Old 02-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, Stewart999! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.