Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Hoping to join the Scion Owners Club soon!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 12:43 PM

Default Hoping to join the Scion Owners Club soon!

Hi, I live in the Springfield, MA area, only have two dealers nearby. I've been dreaming of owning an FR-S for a while now (my wife went back to school last year so money has been tight but she graduates in May 2016 and my current lease is up in August 2016 so I plan to purchase my Scion then). I recently realized that the FR-S is rear wheel drive and now I'm not sure its going to work for me in New England where the winters can be pretty slippery.

Yesterday I started looking at the other models on the mfg website and I saw the xB Release Series 10.0 and the tC Release Series 9.0 and I fell in love with both of them. I joined up here in hopes to get answers to a couple of questions:

First, when are the xB and tC new models released? Since the Release Series are limited editions I am wondering if I will still be able to get one if I wait until August.

Second, where do they come from? Do I have a hope of getting one in Western Massachusettes? Hopefully they mught be able to get one for me from New York which isnt too far.

Sorry for the newbish questions, thanks for the help! Cant wait til next year!!!

Todd
Old 06-30-2015, 04:44 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, tlange413! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.