Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New RS8.0 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by criminaltc
Yeah, when he crashed from not having the steering wheel in, it must have fell off..
yeah, that's probably it.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by YayITzToxic
The thanks have been there. The stats on Mentions, quotes, and tags are new. But it's nice because you can see how active and helpful someone is.

Oh and.. Booooo Honda. (Mazda fan.. Obliged to hate Hondas.)
AH HELL NO!!! I don't think so!!! Should check my old sweetheart out in my garage... whooped serious A$$ on the street and track!! I had a mazda FA... All makes... its all about wrenching!
Old 02-25-2014, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FIREDOG21
AH HELL NO!!! I don't think so!!! Should check my old sweetheart out in my garage... whooped serious A$$ on the street and track!! I had a mazda FA... All makes... its all about wrenching!
pretty Just seems that the ricer ratio is higher with Hondas. Must come with all the cheap parts.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can pick up parts for a 90's Honda at Walgreens. So yeah...
Old 02-26-2014, 12:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can pick up parts for a 90's Honda at Walgreens. So yeah...
Seriously? That's stupid. I remember my friend was telling me that we could buy coilovers for $30. Uhm, try $1,000 for ones for a 6. $3,000 if you want good ones.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well of course not, but that's the joke, you know. I don't know about coilovers being $30, but I know I have bought plenty of working assembled motors for $30. Haha. That's no joke.

tC coilovers are middle of the row. You can spend $500 or $1300, which isn't bad. My other cars start at $1300 and go up from there. It really sucks...
Old 02-26-2014, 03:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well of course not, but that's the joke, you know. I don't know about coilovers being $30, but I know I have bought plenty of working assembled motors for $30. Haha. That's no joke.

tC coilovers are middle of the row. You can spend $500 or $1300, which isn't bad. My other cars start at $1300 and go up from there. It really sucks...
Yeah, but they're coils.. they aren't supposed to be cheap. Mine is going to stay with the TRD lowering springs. It's low enough.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh man!! These tC2's look soooo goooood on the ground. That's too bad...
Old 02-26-2014, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh man!! These tC2's look soooo goooood on the ground. That's too bad...
yeah, but I drive on this every day when I'm home. http://wnep.com/2014/01/17/route-29-...ear-hallstead/

(ps... it's gotten worse now)
Old 02-26-2014, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All my cars are slammed, and I drive in Wisconsin! Just as bad! Just Thursday night a chunk of road came up (big big block) out of the ground and completely smashed my oil pan. Oh yeah Fireball, I forgot to tell you about that one. Boy was I excited. That was on my GTI. I immediately replaced it on Friday, so we're all good there now, but I think my city should have to pay for it! I was fricking mad. But it's good now, so I'm over it. But still, if you wanna look good, you gotta pay the price. Haha.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

All my cars are slammed, and I drive in Wisconsin! Just as bad! Just Thursday night a chunk of road came up (big big block) out of the ground and completely smashed my oil pan. Oh yeah Fireball, I forgot to tell you about that one. Boy was I excited. That was on my GTI. I immediately replaced it on Friday, so we're all good there now, but I think my city should have to pay for it! I was fricking mad. But it's good now, so I'm over it. But still, if you wanna look good, you gotta pay the price. Haha.
Eh. The height is fine where it is I have the added bonus of working for the State in the summer, so I know that there's no way that road will ever be fixed. Oh well.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahah. So stubborn. And yeah, this winter was so bad all around, these roads are screwed forever. I moving back to Arizona... screw it.. Haha
Old 02-26-2014, 05:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahah. So stubborn. And yeah, this winter was so bad all around, these roads are screwed forever. I moving back to Arizona... screw it.. Haha
I am incredibly stubborn. My summer wheels (18 x 7.5s) on my 6 ended up with 215/40/18s on them instead of 225/45/18s.. They're borderline too small and I paid about $100 more for them. But I came up with the idea that that was what size tire was going on them, so I refused to listen to anyone who told me it was a bad idea.

.... It was a bad idea.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahaha! That is a bad idea. And that sure is stubborn. But you know better, right? And they don't know jack? Sounds about right. But yeah, people run those specs and it's not too too bad, I've seen worse, but you definitely need to be careful.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

pretty Just seems that the ricer ratio is higher with Hondas. Must come with all the cheap parts.
Ill agree to a point... a lot of cars out there went for looks instead of speed. Im the TOTAL opposite. they ruined it for the rest of us that actually had bad a$$ cars

She dyno'd @ 320 hp and 318 ftlb @ 5200 RPM.

11.9 in the quarter on street tires. Got kicked off the track that day.

and there was NOTHING cheap for me and my motor. total spend (including the car which was off a friend... $8500) around $34,000 total spent.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, that thing is a beast. I would have loved to check that baby out. I can't believe you dropped thirty g's on that puppy.. f-ing sh** dude! haha. I dropped four stacks alone on my D16, and five stacks on my Z6, so I hear you.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ouch man... yeah the fender bergs round here are the size of boulders and I play "titanic" on my local roads... difference being I actually win and miss them! HAHAHAHA

Eh. The height is fine where it is I have the added bonus of working for the State in the summer, so I know that there's no way that road will ever be fixed. Oh well.
Welp you *AHEM* have the ability to help that along HAHAHA JK!!!

Hahaha! That is a bad idea. And that sure is stubborn. But you know better, right? And they don't know jack? Sounds about right. But yeah, people run those specs and it's not too too bad, I've seen worse, but you definitely need to be careful.
Aren't most ladies stubborn?!? HAHAHAHA JK AGAIN!!! I kid I kid!! im just the lucky one who gets the super stubborn ones!
Old 02-26-2014, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im just the lucky one who gets the super stubborn ones!
You and me both!!

I didn't even have a chance to miss the concrete block. It popped up outta no where!
Old 02-26-2014, 07:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welp you *AHEM* have the ability to help that along HAHAHA JK!!!
Unfortunately, that's not how it works =/ My crew gets assigned a road, and we fix it how they tell us to. That, or I'm in the office taking calls..... we get some weird complaints.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we get some weird complaints.
Caller: "How come you don't have self-serve lemonade stands at each mile marker!!!???"

Quick Reply: New RS8.0 Owner