Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

A re introduction

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 02:08 AM
10 Year Member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default A re introduction

Hello. Its been a while
well, I was related in a way to this forum back in '04 '05 because I was an admin at the now defunct Echofans.org... At that time I owned a Toyota Echo which was closely related to the Scion, They were sisters if you will.
Since the Echo went to pasture, I have owned a Ford pickup Truck (totaled) A Chevy HHR (Still own it and cannot compare to a Toyota product) and a Hyundai Genesis (Love that car)
Because of my part time delivery work which I have been using the HHR for for some time now, the Chevy that I have owned since brand new pretty much is crapping the bed at one time (I wont get into the technical stuff but I will say it is disappointing ) So for practicality sakes and because I KNOW the reliability of these vehicles and the fact they can go many miles without needing too much repair, I have made my return to this forum because I am now seeking ownership of a New/used XB
I look forward to browsing the forum for tech tips and troubleshooting
I hope to gain knowledge of the vehicle, touch base with old contacts and draw the needed knowledge from the expertise on this forum.

Thank You
Kevin Riley
Old 06-30-2017, 06:09 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for joining, Mongo! Glad to have you as a part of our community