Notices
Miami Event Discussion Lets talk about the Miami trip!

Sad story

Old 12-04-2006, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Sad story

so last night i was taking a bunch of my buddies home after some celebrating the ucla victory and i was looking for spots to park.. i find a space to back into and i think to myself i hope i dont scratch my rim.. so i back in thinkin its ok.. next thing i know i here a scrap.. i think its alright since ive done it before so no problems.. i get out and check back.. and i scrap the part behind the wheels.. to the point wirh the paint is completely off for like half an inch.. ill post pics later.. i forgot i had 3 6'2'' samoan guys in the back and i guess that made the car lower than the curb.. needless to say i was very sad and to make matters worse.. my moms car got broken into over night and they stole all of the christmas shoppin she did the day and her laptop and ipod.. and they smashed the back window which is going to cost 700 dollars to fix.. so basically i may have to forego the trip so i can work those days and make some extra cash we are going to need.. too bad i cant transfer the trip to anyone else

side note... anyone know any good body shops in the valley?
Old 12-04-2006, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

dude.. that sux.. hope things get fixed right for you and your family
Old 12-04-2006, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just a question: why would your mom leave everything that she shopped for in the car overnight? thats just askin for it if you ask me... but I hope everything works out for you and you get that money you need.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we leave the presents inside the car because my little brothers are notorious for finding the presents no matter where we hide them and my mom is not the most physically capable to carry all the stuff up the stairs and we have a security gate but yah i know what you mean.. she actually told me that my dad asked to bring up the stuff but she said they were too tired to bring it up.. i had also just bought her that ipod.. sad stuff..
Old 12-05-2006, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

dang bro thats nothin
[url]

4 days ago some chick in a tahoe tried to run me over but still major paint scratch
Old 12-05-2006, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Sorry to hear that...

But UCLA did beat USC... which means an SEC gets to go to the BCS game!!! Woooo!!!

Again, sorry to hear that... I accidentally hopped a curb, literally had half my car in the air a few inches for a few seconds, and SMACKED into the ground...
Old 12-05-2006, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh, man, talk about a run of bad luck.
This time of year I won't leave ANYTHING in my car...people are getting stabbed and shot for stupid stuff, why risk it, if they want the damn car, I have insurance!

I hope things work out and that you get your car fixed soon.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah sorry if I sounded rude. I hope you can get everything you need to make this a merry christmas...
Old 12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by L4rry_B1rd
yeah sorry if I sounded rude. I hope you can get everything you need to make this a merry christmas...
Not a problem.. I asked myself the same question but then I felt bad for my mom and her sadness so I volunteered to pay for the window. Good thing I found a place that did it for only 450.. Now I'll just have ugly metal showing behind my wheel.. Also I got the owner of my building to pay for some of the stuff because he didn't have any disclaimers or anything written saying he was not responsible for anything lost or stolen.. Gotta love being a pre law student..