Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Any vapers(ecig) users in here?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Default Any vapers(ecig) users in here?

Man its been awhile since iv been on here and oh man things have changed. And seems like this forum is still running strong. I stopped using SL awhile back when I blew my motor on my turbo tc. But now im back since im putting it all back together now plus im adding a new additon (frs) to my collection in 2 months. But wanted to see if there were any vapors in this forum? I know you cali peeps are huge on vaping and a lot of vapers are in the car scene. My current set up right now is polished SS nemesis with nimbus atty. But yeah just wanted to see if there were any in SL.
Attached Thumbnails Any vapers(ecig) users in here?-20130822_124351.jpg  
Old 08-24-2013, 01:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not too hardcore. I don't build my own atomizers or make my own liquids or anything but I have an iTaste MVP with a Vivi Nova tank. I might switch to a Kanger Pro Tank soon. When it comes to liquids, no brand preference--just whatever's good.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have two FOOS Holy-smokes, and one FOOS Big Green, love the big green, roll out vapor like a choo-choo train. I'll try most any flavors but I like the traditional, full flavor, and classic menthol. I've happily been tobacco free for over two months now. :D Happy Vaping!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Two years now, maybe one pack of analogs since then. Been wonderful to and for me.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:40 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Would any of you say that "vaping" is addictive? I thought about it to quit smoking cigarettes but it seems everyone keeps on vaping. Don't want to trade one habit for another. ;)
Old 10-29-2013, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I vape. Checking in.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Metalcoffin, yes you do. You still get your nicotine, but having switched to e cigs twice the difference it makes to your lungs is worth it. No more tar, chemicals, or carbons. Just awesome flavors (Alice In Vapeland is my only favorite) and as much or as little nicotine as you want.

I started on some generic 510 twist batteries from a local place that warranties them (have collected several times) but recently switched to the Mountain Vapor battery tube with 18650 batteries. It's almost a full mechanical, pretty beefy and nicely priced. Always use Kanger EVOD tanks, best I've come across that aren't glass (too many drops already).

Very happy with my setup, and with Alice constantly creating new flavors and keeping their entire back catalogue open for order, I doubt I'll switch juice manufacturers. It helps that they are organic all natural types, really counts when you're inhaling it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
Old 10-31-2013, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I use mine for my wax,it helps me to sleep after all the injuries I received from my time in the marine corp . I'm so lucky it's legal in California, plus I get a military discount . I have had 4 hip replacements and 2 Femur Orif . Here is a pic from my latest on Oct 25

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Attached Thumbnails Any vapers(ecig) users in here?-imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1383180435.362485.jpg  
Old 11-22-2013, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DaWiz711
Metalcoffin, yes you do. You still get your nicotine, but having switched to e cigs twice the difference it makes to your lungs is worth it. No more tar, chemicals, or carbons. Just awesome flavors (Alice In Vapeland is my only favorite) and as much or as little nicotine as you want.

I started on some generic 510 twist batteries from a local place that warranties them (have collected several times) but recently switched to the Mountain Vapor battery tube with 18650 batteries. It's almost a full mechanical, pretty beefy and nicely priced. Always use Kanger EVOD tanks, best I've come across that aren't glass (too many drops already).

Very happy with my setup, and with Alice constantly creating new flavors and keeping their entire back catalogue open for order, I doubt I'll switch juice manufacturers. It helps that they are organic all natural types, really counts when you're inhaling it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
Right on! I recently, approx 2 weeks ago, won a Kanger Evod kit. This thing is awesome! I still smoke cigs but only 2-3 per day. I've heard good things about Alice in Wonderland juices. The hardest part is finding a juice you like and at what level. After going through several juices and local vendors doing the Pepsi challenge I finally found a juice I like called Jango by Seduce Juice in which I'd highly recommend trying if you haven't. It's a smooth semi tobacco flavor on the inhale and a hint of sweet honey on the exhale. Their Snake oil which is a pear flavor is pretty good too if you like fruit flavors.

If you're on Facebook and like making clouds join this group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/582928751744454/