Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Anyone have a Motorola Krave ZN4?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Anyone have a Motorola Krave ZN4?

I’m considering the Krave as my next phone but I have a few questions. First, how do you like it? I’d like to hear your over-all impressions of it. Has it given you any problems…what do you like about it…don’t like about it…ect.
Also, I have read a few reviews on it and someone mentioned a lack of speed dial. Is this true? With my current phone, I can call home by pressing the number 1 and then “Call”. My wife is 2 “Call”, our son is 3 “Call” and so on. Can you do something similar with the Krave? What’s the fastest way to dial frequently called numbers? Thanks.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i have it. it is pretty cool. the touch is a little annoying when it gets cold, and it very sensitive, but overall i like it. ive only had it for a month, but so far no problems. i chose that over the blackberry btw.

for the dialing of numbers, there is no easy way i have figured out, but i bet there is. ask the verizon people about that.

hope this helps!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NYNCTC
i have it. it is pretty cool. the touch is a little annoying when it gets cold, and it very sensitive, but overall i like it. ive only had it for a month, but so far no problems. i chose that over the blackberry btw.

for the dialing of numbers, there is no easy way i have figured out, but i bet there is. ask the verizon people about that.

hope this helps!
hmmm. Thanks for the input. I really like the phone, but the lack of any speed-dial could be a deal breaker for me. So if you want to call a frequently dialed number, what is the quickest way with the Krave? How many menu presses does it take?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Fresh Crew
SL Member

the only way i know is to go to press the screen then press calls and the number is saved there. so 2 clicks.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NYNCTC
the only way i know is to go to press the screen then press calls and the number is saved there. so 2 clicks.
Oh, so you're saying the fastest way is to access the number by selecting it from your "recent calls" list? Yeah, I guess that would work. I still have about 3 months before I can switch so I'll probably change my mind about 30 times before then, but I do like the Krave.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i love it dude. like i said, with any touch screen, the cold is going to affect it but so far it has been fine.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good to know...thanks.