Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Choosing a Wife LOCK PLZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 05:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

***** are overated. Ill marry the one with the nicest rear lol.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by schwettynuts
strangely enough I agree with you
Old 03-05-2007, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by tC4italy
hooray for small boobies and hot booties....lol i fall into that category
Old 03-05-2007, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl
you go girl.
why u think I agreed with him

but I don't have small boobies, not huge either
Old 03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

In marriages:
woman do change "for the better"(men should get it through their head)
men do not change "for the better"(women should get it through their head, ok smoe men change a little upon home ownership, child raising, and new found faiths, but that's about it)

& if you can understand that realisation you will get less burned.

Guys:

Find a woman who likes to have sex once or twice a day everyday(if that seems like too much, just wait a couple months, it as it easily can be once a week to once a month in no time.)
If you are a crazy, need sex once a day type of guy, don't ever let up on her about sex. If she's gonna deny you sex 1 day, make sure you've pointed it out that night, and then next morning/afternoon. If you let a woman get into a routine of not sleeping with you, you're fcuked(well not literally). Make not having sex seem like a major fluke with her, like some frak accident that happened in your relationship, and that you "want to have the intimacy that you used to have" and if you have to, say "I don't want our relationship to turn into some loveless relationship like my parents". Always look her in the eye and tell her she's "******* sexy", and "hot" if sex is what you want(just use words that you use to describe that **** at the supermarket to your male friends, women don't want compliments that say "wife" or "suzy homemaker"). Use "beautiful" for mornings or dress up dinners only.

saying things like she's "pretty" "wonderful" don't do squat. your mom is pretty. your grandma is wonderful.

If you EVER want to be able to drink, or smoke pot later in life(life gets boring, you probably will):
find a woman who drinks occasionally, like wine, or smokes pot every once in a while.
most likely she will quit, but will have done it long enough in your marriage for it not to be a "no-no" for you. ALWAYS remember, old women are the sole reason prohibition in this country came about. Normal men would never vote that way.

Don't marry someone who's extra clean. unless they're a depressor, women will get more **** about cleaning as time goes by. a REALLY CLEAN, ORGANISED guy will be no more than half as **** as a moderately clean woman. So if you are a guy who is already clean, pick an messy artist type woman. by the time you hit 30, you'll be about even.

some women go mid-life crisis too, instead of sex or fast cars, it's cleaniness and a devoution to religion. If you start your woman on a religious kick, she can go crazy with it.

Generally keep your woman from other women you think are too proper/maid-like/skinny/materlistic/etc...women generally secretly hate each other anyway, but keep your woman away from another woman, you wouldn't want her to become.

Women:
quit nagging~
When you remind someone about something twice in 1 day = nagging(if it was that important to a guy, it would already be done)
If you continually ask a guy to do chores on his way home after a long day at work, you'll be dispised. Let a man take a rest that makes him feel good after 8 hours of doing anything.

if you want something to be a "certain level" of clean, do it yourself.
You met the guy when he was an unkept slob, who didn't make as much money as he does now, who drank with his buddies, who played video games alot, who required sex at least once day. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY if he's 5% more your liking.

Men have a high sex drive, don't deprive him or you will unleash an insane monster upon yourself and other women. If you go out with a guy who needs sex everyday, and you're not giving it up, just HOPE he only becomes a cronic masterbator.

If when you first started dating, he was a "need some every hour" type of guy, but now he doesn't seem to be? He actually still is that same guy, you just screwed him up.

See what happens is he got used to wanting to have sex, and then could have it. He might have had to take a girl out, spend an hour on massage, or whatever, but there was a direct cause and effect rationale. But you girls screw up your sex life, and i almost can guarantee how it goes down.

One night, you said "no" when he really wanted it. he got frustrated but semi-accepted it.
So the next night he's got 2 days built up, and he tries hard to woo you, but you again say no, and he feels robbed. He's starting to wonder wtf? but again, let's her off the hook.
night 3, again he tries, she says no, feels his effort goes unrewarded and day 4, he's not trying as hard. Now he's waiting on you to "make up" for playing around with your headaches, or pms that you tell him start 2 wednesdays ago. But you don't become the sexual aggressor you should.

Then it's all downhill from there.

At that point he's extra testy, extra impatient and when you "politely" nag him about dishes, a fight starts and you pretend to not know why. he goes to bed angry(something guys really shouldn't even be doing, no one should, but for a guy to. there's major problems.)

Remember when you used to have sex near everyday with him?
What are you doing now?
He now has to run through hoops, do some laundry or do some other form of "payment" to have sex now. Some women put an extremely high price on their sex, and men usually has to act "good" for a week, to have sex for 5 minutes. Again, he'll dispise you if you do that to him.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ok this was a joke thread man. lol.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^ exactly why men remain clueless after reading that
Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ exactly why men remain clueless after reading that
what's clueless about that?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Everything came out of an ignorant guy (I read that before elsewhere); unless I'm mistaken and YOU wrote that; which still makes you clueless.

And yeah it was a joke thread. You wanna be a chavenistic ignorant poster go to the other 99% of threads in this forum.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i meant take the one who knows how to handle the money and then do wht kanye would do.. lol, i was jk'ing..
Old 03-05-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everything came out of an ignorant guy (I read that before elsewhere); unless I'm mistaken and YOU wrote that; which still makes you clueless.

And yeah it was a joke thread. You wanna be a chavenistic ignorant poster go to the other 99% of threads in this forum.
i don't copy anything, that's all me and i know it from experience. You know how there's this cliche of men don't undertand women? Dumb people don't understand how impulsive, and emotional women are. Many women like to think they're smarter than all men, or more mature. I know you think no guy has you pegged.

it's not chavenistic at all. and ignorant? i'm sorry, how long have you been married to the same person? how many of your friends have been married for 5-10+ years and are very open about their marriage and sex life(unless you have married male friends, i doubt very many).

But I don't think you can actually point out any of what I read as ignorant. I'm not posting this to get any girls here on sl. this is truth that many people don't get to understand until they are older.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Don't think because yr married and have 5 yrs over me that you are more experienced.

There are way more factors that come into play other than those two to determine knowledge and being wise or not.

What you stated might be true for you and yr friends.

Not for me nor for my friends (and yes I know plently of 27 yr old married guys. Happy?)
Old 03-05-2007, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl
Oh yeah!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't think because yr married and have 5 yrs over me that you are more experienced.

There are way more factors that come into play other than those two to determine knowledge and being wise or not.
no, for many other reasons am i more experienced in life. But if you take "more experienced" as "slutted around with more people". then you can take that trophy if you want.
Wise, knowledge? I've yet to see you comment on history, religion, politics or anything that requires any of those.

What you stated might be true for you and yr friends.
it's true for most all people in america.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Guys:

Find a woman who likes to have sex once or twice a day everyday(if that seems like too much, just wait a couple months, it as it easily can be once a week to once a month in no time.)

~ Wrong.

If you are a crazy, need sex once a day type of guy, don't ever let up on her about sex. If she's gonna deny you sex 1 day, make sure you've pointed it out that night, and then next morning/afternoon. If you let a woman get into a routine of not sleeping with you, you're fcuked(well not literally). Make not having sex seem like a major fluke with her, like some frak accident that happened in your relationship, and that you "want to have the intimacy that you used to have" and if you have to, say "I don't want our relationship to turn into some loveless relationship like my parents".

~ So f8kin a hoe on the road is the same as telling her that's an act of love.

Always look her in the eye and tell her she's "******* sexy", and "hot" if sex is what you want(just use words that you use to describe that **** at the supermarket to your male friends, women don't want compliments that say "wife" or "suzy homemaker"). Use "beautiful" for mornings or dress up dinners only. saying things like she's "pretty" "wonderful" don't do squat. your mom is pretty. your grandma is wonderful.

~ Wrong. By saying that on special occasions she will feel like she has to earn it and that's when yr SOL.

Don't marry someone who's extra clean. unless they're a depressor, women will get more **** about cleaning as time goes by. a REALLY CLEAN, ORGANISED guy will be no more than half as **** as a moderately clean woman. So if you are a guy who is already clean, pick an messy artist type woman. by the time you hit 30, you'll be about even.

~ Wrong. My friend who are engaged are both neat freaks.

Women:
quit nagging~
When you remind someone about something twice in 1 day = nagging(if it was that important to a guy, it would already be done)
If you continually ask a guy to do chores on his way home after a long day at work, you'll be dispised. Let a man take a rest that makes him feel good after 8 hours of doing anything.

~ Because women don't work 8 hrs a day correct?

Men have a high sex drive, don't deprive him or you will unleash an insane monster upon yourself and other women. If you go out with a guy who needs sex everyday, and you're not giving it up, just HOPE he only becomes a cronic masterbator.

~ There are trees with holes in the back-yard for that

See what happens is he got used to wanting to have sex, and then could have it. He might have had to take a girl out, spend an hour on massage, or whatever, but there was a direct cause and effect rationale. But you girls screw up your sex life, and i almost can guarantee how it goes down.

~ And this coming from a trans?

What are you doing now?
He now has to run through hoops, do some laundry or do some other form of "payment" to have sex now. Some women put an extremely high price on their sex, and men usually has to act "good" for a week, to have sex for 5 minutes. Again, he'll dispise you if you do that to him.

~ bottom line everything you just said is wrong. I wanted s8x more than he did. So what now....?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

no, for many other reasons am i more experienced in life

~ Than who? Me? What do you know about ME? And why is that? oh....true....cos you did acid?

But if you take "more experienced" as "slutted around with more people". then you can take that trophy if you want.

~ Sounds to me like you need to go on the streets more

Wise, knowledge? I've yet to see you comment on history, religion, politics or anything that requires any of those.

it's true for most all people in america.

~Well then obviously you don't know any better
Old 03-05-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Listen dude, you dont know $hit about $hit so shut ur got dam mouth, your trying to treat ladies like there meat and demanding sex because u wont get it in the future. What kinda Bull$hit is that, sex aint something that should be demanded on a daily basis, yea its basic human need but its love which clearly u dont know wtf that is. And experience isnt based on # of years, its based in the trials and tribulations you have gone thru. Now lock this thread.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

WTH LOL.. how did this turn into this? Peanut anyone?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Guys:

~ Wrong. How so? How long have you been in relationships for where you lived with the guy?

If you are a crazy, need sex once a day type of guy, don't ever let up on her about sex. If she's gonna deny you sex 1 day, make sure you've pointed it out that night, and then next morning/afternoon. If you let a woman get into a routine of not sleeping with you, you're fcuked(well not literally). Make not having sex seem like a major fluke with her, like some frak accident that happened in your relationship, and that you "want to have the intimacy that you used to have" and if you have to, say "I don't want our relationship to turn into some loveless relationship like my parents".

~ So f8kin a hoe on the road is the same as telling her that's an act of love. hoe on the road? where'd that come from? We're talking about women who you're going to marry.

Always look her in the eye and tell her she's "******* sexy", and "hot" if sex is what you want(just use words that you use to describe that **** at the supermarket to your male friends, women don't want compliments that say "wife" or "suzy homemaker"). Use "beautiful" for mornings or dress up dinners only. saying things like she's "pretty" "wonderful" don't do squat. your mom is pretty. your grandma is wonderful.

~ Wrong. By saying that on special occasions she will feel like she has to earn it and that's when yr SOL. Again, we're talking about relationships where people have already lived together for a while. Women don't say their man is hot to his face, nor do men say this to their women on a daily basis.

~ Wrong. My friend who are engaged are both neat freaks. How is this wrong? that woman will be neater and more **** about cleaning come 5-10 years. engaged? how long they live together?

Women:
quit nagging~

~ Because women don't work 8 hrs a day correct? No, because people, all people need time to wind down after work. If a guy started saying "hey make sure to clean up the house" everyday on his wife's way home to work, SHE's gonna get ____y and not like his ___ too. I just worded it this way, because 99% of the time, it's the woman who is the nagger. Yes men nag too, usually because they're getting nagged as well and they pull the childish "she's gonna nag me, im gonna nag her" b.s.

~ There are trees with holes in the back-yard for that I point this out so women will be able to keep their men from becoming cheaters, and to be cool with their masterbating. You know how many guys are upfront with how much they do it to their women? 0.1

~ And this coming from a trans? trans?

What are you doing now?

~ bottom line everything you just said is wrong. I wanted s8x more than he did. So what now....?
ok, you're one of the 0.000001% of women who want sex more than their partners. Everything huh? I think you're not being truthful.

Have you even lived with just the 1 guy you're dating for more than 2.5-3 years?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'm done here. Too tired/lazy to go on about this for months.

And yes can you pass the peanuts along, I'm starving.

Quick Reply: Choosing a Wife LOCK PLZ