Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

I have an idea for a car app

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 02:38 AM

Default I have an idea for a car app

I am building an app for car enthusiasts where you can create a profile and build a timeline for your car.

I'm also trying to get feedback on possible features. This would be similar to CarDomain but for Mobile devices.

Does this sound like something you would use or be interested in beta testing?

If yes, what feature? If no, can you state y not ?

If you would like to be added to my email list for updates, you can private message with your email.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:50 PM

I think this sounds like a great idea! I think there are so many options for creating this app. I would definitely be interested in using it and beta testing it. I have an android phone that I primarily use, but also have my ipod touch which, if it had the option to use it without wifi primarily, I could use an apple app if necessary.

I could see this going so many ways. First, are you interested in using the app to track regular oil changes? How about any maintenance that you get done on the car? Would you use it for things as small as the type of gas and price of gas that you get on a normal basis? I can picture it now, having the entire life of one of my future cars all on my device that I normally am carrying anyway. This would be huge for reselling cars too. I one day plan to sell my Scion XD, and when I do, if there was some sort of option to send my cars history to my future potential buyers, it would make it that much easier.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:28 AM

Thank you so much for your response