Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Only a black man can get away with writing this...thank you

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

people will always call "ignorance" when they are shown a truth that they don't like.

jason whitmore, the author, hits the nail squarely on the head. Probably the best article relating to society I have read in a very long time.

I think this is what the country needs, a black person that finally speaks out against all the garbage going on instead of demanding that everything that happens, happens because of their race. such a lame excuse.

Something that disappointed me the other night... i was watching ESPN and Emmit Smith was helping with the broadcast and when interviewed about a certain QB, he said that the guy needs to do more because he is a black quarterback. What the heck does being black have to do with being a quarterback? NOTHING. unless you think it does because you are bent on everything being about race. That is a perfect example of the race card being further promoted with no justification. There is no justification for the race card anymore.

but hey it makes them (blacks using the race card) money so... i dont see it going anywhere anytime soon.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by cwayne
Again, answer the question:

Does Jesse Jackson and the stripper wh0re owe those 3 innocent whiteboys an apology?

yes or no
GO AWAY! You're an argumentative motherfker who doesn't bring anything useful to this forum... all you do is post things to get a rise out of people. That sir, is the definition of a troll.

Mods, can someone kindly step in and lock this thread? There's nothing useful here, and it's going to end poorly if someone doesn't get involved.

Flagged. Again.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by burstaneurysm
Again, answer the question:

Does Jesse Jackson and the stripper wh0re owe those 3 innocent whiteboys an apology?

yes or no
GO AWAY! You're an argumentative motherfker who doesn't bring anything useful to this forum... all you do is post things to get a rise out of people. That sir, is the definition of a troll.

Mods, can someone kindly step in and lock this thread? There's nothing useful here, and it's going to end poorly if someone doesn't get involved.

Flagged. Again.

You're crying for a mod to close a thread you LOSING in. Even if this gets locked, you've already done damage to yourself.

Why can't you answer the question?

I guess for you, it's ok for white people to be treated like crap. They're not humans right? They don't deserve justice. You're a perfect example of a racist fool.

White, Black, Yellow, Brown... all deserve an apology when they have been done wrong. Not in your book I guess.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

First of all, I'm not losing at anything. I'm not taking part in your discussion. I want you gone, and so does everyone else.

Now why don't you go find some riced out corolla to race, you asshat.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by burstaneurysm
First of all, I'm not losing at anything. I'm not taking part in your discussion.
You're not taking part in the discussion? What do you call the numerous responses you posted? I see, it's convenient that you don't want to take part anymore because you're losing.

I want you gone, and so does everyone else.
There seems to be a couple of people here who share the same views with me regarding this thread. Apparently I make you uncomfortable because I'm exposing your flawed views.

Now why don't you go find some riced out corolla to race, you asshat.
Sorry, but this is the wrong thread for that. I know you desperately want me to jump into other topics to "mess up" this thread, but it isn't gonna happen. This thread is about a "racial issue" so please keep it relevant.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Find the post I made in this thread that is relevant to your 'highly intelligent racial discussion' do it.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

im not even going to reply on this because cwayne just turned me away
Old 12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"Dog" Chapman made a racist remark. He apologized.

Don Imus made a racist remark. He apologized.

Michael Richards made numerous racist remarks. He apologized.

------------------------------

"We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." -Al Sharpton

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him." -Louis Farrakhan

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -Al Sharpton

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." - Louis Farrakhan

"So are they going to keep Jewing numbers up and down until they can try to get two guys" -Al Sharpton

"Hymietown" -Jesse Jackson

When can we expect those black "leaders" to apologize?
Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so they can apologized to you yeah thats what we need
Old 12-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -Al Sharpton
I lol'd.

Don't hold your breath. I don't even know why people cite Al and Jesse as examples. Even the majority of the Black community views them as jokes.

Disclaimer: I really don't have anything else to contribute to this thread. Racial topics used to get under my skin and get me fired up, but now I just find them to be humorous.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XtC2006
I lol'd.
I really don't know what empire Al was talking about. Even at this moment, there are people of his ancestry who believe that bathing in elephant urine will cure diseases and raping an infant girl will cure AIDS. Go figure.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by XtC2006

Don't hold your breath. I don't even know why people cite Al and Jesse as examples. Even the majority of the Black community views them as jokes.
i sure do! yes, I am black.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

But why aren't Blacks protesting for their removal?

Whites protest when other whites express racist views.

How come I haven't seen a single black person condemming Al Sharptongue or Jesse Hijackson?

Infact, black entertainment media (tv, radio, papers... etc) treat them like they're heroes and Gods?
Old 12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

you're asking the wrong person. but i dont know what they really do for the African American minority. not all media treats them as heroes. some people see them as heroes but if the media says something bad about them then the people come back at the media. see what Im talking about?
Old 12-02-2007, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Rap music is one of the biggest poison to the black community.

It often promotes killing of fellow blacks, raping women, calling them hos & ******, shooting one another, stealing, doing and selling drugs... etc.

Yet he seems to be so proud to be in the presence of a person who does what is described above.

Other blacks are the ones who are exploiting and victimizing the black population. Yet people (even non blacks) are so quick to blame Whitey.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:54 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Rap music is one of the biggest poison to the black community.
Please don't buy into that crap you see on TV or hear on the radio. That's not real rap, that's what the record label tells them to do because it's what sells.

Also, statistics show that more white people buy rap/hip-hop albums than blacks.

It often promotes killing of fellow blacks, raping women, calling them hos & ******, shooting one another, stealing, doing and selling drugs... etc.
You would have to be pretty gullible to base your actions on what someone says in a song that is purely for entertainment purposes. The majority of these "rappers" haven't done half the things they rap about.

Other blacks are the ones who are exploiting and victimizing the black population. Yet people (even non blacks) are so quick to blame Whitey.
That's partially true. But you can't honestly believe that the white majority is not also at fault.

For example: "The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986, passed during the media frenzy following the death of University of Maryland basketball star Len Bias, established mandatory minimum sentences for possession of specific amounts of cocaine. However, it also established a 100-to-1 disparity between distribution of powder and crack cocaine. For example, distributing just five grams of crack carries a minimum five-year federal prison sentence, while distributing 500 grams of powder cocaine carries the same sentence. The discrepancy remains despite repeated recommendations by the U.S. Sentencing Commission to Congress to reconsider the penalties. Because of its relative low cost, crack cocaine is more accessible to poor people, many of whom are African Americans. Conversely, powder cocaine is much more expensive and tends to be used by more affluent white Americans. " - ACLU

This is the law. And you don't need me to tell you the demographics of the United States federal government.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

please dont start with the rap rhymes with crap stuff.