Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Rich kids suck..

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha, yah this is now the official tyler's jack thread thread.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha
Old 06-02-2008, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

same thing happen to me a few months back, someone in a blue BMW, i got him back big time it was so funnY!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how did u get him back
Old 06-02-2008, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I use to drive a bimmer, I thought I was the shyt! haha anyways I had something like this. I was at a 4 way intersection and I had stopped looked around and went, next thing you now a bimmer (7 series) disregards the stop sign in the intersection and almost t-bones me. I looked at him like wtf, and that douche bag had the nerve to tailgate me as if it were my fault, and I braked checked him just to ____ him off. When we on her main road, he just kept on starring and and cut me off and this dude was like in his 50's. People are just douches.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got plenty of kids like that at my school. They try and show off. I just smile and tell them to tell their parents that they have a nice car.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by a_german_named_hans
I got plenty of kids like that at my school. They try and show off. I just smile and tell them to tell their parents that they have a nice car.

I was on campus waiting to catch a bus down to my car, and there is a three-way intersection right in front of it. This older 325 came hauling up the hill and didn't even try to slow down, just took the turn at full speed (20 mph probably) right through the stop sign and just after some kids had gotten out of the cross walk. I just threw my banana peal away, but it I hadn't I would have thrown it at his car, stupid guy. I hate it when people do that, because it happens often, but at least the majority breaks before going, not plowing through it like this BMW driver... I just stared and shook my head
Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahahaha ^ thats prob the best thing to say to them.. cause even if they argue... they know its true
Old 06-02-2008, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by SchaumburgScionJT3
how did u get him back
were u asking me?
Old 06-02-2008, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe it was an emergency and he really had to get somewhere, what if his parents were in a life threating condition? you never know the circumstances until you talkt to the driver, thats the only reason iwould see someone speeding again after being pulled over. and if he caught you i doubt he got a speeding ticket or must of been going at an incredible number.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by joeya28
hahahaha ^ thats prob the best thing to say to them.. cause even if they argue... they know its true
Yea haha. My buddy always says "My car could rape your little tC" I just say. "Bro you don't have a car.... OH!!!! You mean your dads mercedes that you happen to drive? No. Your dad's mercedes can't beat my tC." (Its an old 94 SL 320) He just does one of those haha you're so clever laughs and walks away.

Definitely One thing I'm proud of. I can actually call my tC mine.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

me to... i take pride in the fact that i buy what i want for my car.. and my car itself for that matter
Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Haha I have plenty of days that people ride my ___ or cut me off.. everyday i go to work someone cuts me off or tailgates me and flies past me....

But I usually follow.. today i hit 125mph in my tC racing an Audi a4 and completely roasted him around a couple turns
My car may only have an Intake and TRD Exhaust but GOD D@MN it can handle.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 04-23-2020 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-04-2008, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh and back to the original post and why we are talking about this.. I am 18 and my parents did buy my tc, but it was bare a$$ stock.. ive spent over 5 grand into my car.. my suspension alone was 1800 dollars so i do know where you guys come from even though im not 20...

Oh and we have these kids in my town that i laugh at... we have a 17 yr old w/ an 08 VW R32, an 18 yr old who drives an M5 and a Ferrari f43, a 16 yr old w/ an C63 AMG, and thats not even half of it.... Even my friend used to own an xterra, flipped it, parents bought him a VW GTI, and a year later gave him his own apatment and an 08 Saab Aero 9x. They are at the point where i just laugh... like ya i am jealous cause their cars are freak!ng sexy, but they put no money into the car or gas or when they ruin the car, their mommy and daddy buy them a new one!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: rich kids suck

then when were out of the traffic zone i speed up to a truck and keep him stuck behing me for a few more miles. just to make the highway safe for a little bit ahaha...and because i think its funny to ____ of douches,
Hahaha, I do this ALL THE TIME when someone is being an A$$. The funniest thing is when I'm just crusing and these kind of people in their Honda's and BMW's want to zoom by you like at 90! They did nothing but race to the next red light, then when you're approaching, the light turns green and you blow by them (cuz of momentum) and they think you want to race or something.

Some people just need to get smacked up-side the head with an aluminum bat that has a Scion logo embeded in it!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

[quote="Aurora"]

Some people just need to get smacked up-side the head with an aluminum bat that has a Scion logo embeded in it!
thats sounds like a good signature :D
Old 06-04-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AngHellicTc
Oh and back to the original post and why we are talking about this.. I am 18 and my parents did buy my tc, but it was bare a$$ stock.. ive spent over 5 grand into my car.. my suspension alone was 1800 dollars so i do know where you guys come from even though im not 20...
Oh I feel ya. I paid everything short of 5k and rolled of the dealership lot with not one payment. Since then, I'm done what I could here and there in upgrades and just designed the rest for when I have some more money. I'm 22 going on 23 this summer and I'm still rolling pretty much stock, but I love my ride and peeps love my designs so I could care less when some rich snob needs to make up for some other shortcommings by reving his Mercedez engine at ared light.

Heck, in the back of my mind I kind of smile cuz I'd make them ____ their pants if I was behind the wheel!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dam262a
Originally Posted by Aurora

thats sounds like a good signature :D
Athankyou, athankyou!
Old 06-04-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahha when i drive my grandmas 760 i feel like everyone should get the heck out of my way, that thing is a TANK.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahah, yeah some of the older cars should get some wiggle room cuz they'll mess our generation of vehicles up!

Quick Reply: Rich kids suck..