Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Saw this at Wal Mart parking lot today.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Saw this at Wal Mart parking lot today.

First let me say that I am not a Homo-phobe, nor do I hate homosexuals. My Aunt's ___ and I love her. But I dislike homosexuality, and belive the act is wrong. I do not hate homosexuals, or think they are bad people. I do stuff other people disagree with, but I don't expect them to hate me for it. That being said I saw this today, and laughed so hard because it is'nt something I see often, so it caught me off gaurd.

Old 12-09-2005, 12:40 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that got a small laugh out of me heh

nobody is judging 'em here what ever they do on the weekends isn't my business no really it isnt
Old 12-09-2005, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ehhh, I work in SF so it's gonna take a lot more than that to make me look twice...

We were just discussing today how it's hard to tell who's in costume around Halloween.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've spent a halloweeen in SF, andf you are sooooo right. Thta place was frigin Sodom and Gamora! I geuss I am too conservative for that field trip again. Irnically my brother lives down in Daily City, and I will be there in about a week to visit him.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice pic lmao
Old 12-10-2005, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

We have a neighborhood on the northside of Chicago called "Boys Town". You see this all of the time around there, no big deal at all. It just amazes me how something that soooo unimportant, like that painted license plate, can bother some people. It's part of life, DEAL WITH IT...
Old 12-10-2005, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kinda funny, but i got nothing against that.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nothing to get shocked over........
i saw a licence plate that said " i dont suck dick, but my ___ does" WTF? anyways........i like how mike started out his thread, i too do alot of stuff people may disagree with, but its no reason to hate me.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What's the big deal? No offense, but you need to get out more dude...

Disagreeing with homosexuality is like disagreeing with brown eyes.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by stankubrick
What's the big deal? No offense, but you need to get out more dude...

Disagreeing with homosexuality is like disagreeing with brown eyes.
Eh? Come on, lets make our statements a little bit more logical or atleast educated. I totally 100% dissagree with homosexuality, but I cant seem to find how that has anything to do with brown eyes...
Lets just put it this way, its not right !!!!IMO!!!!

An analogy for the simple minded:
Good Idea! if you want a lamp to work, you plug it in the wall (male plug/lamp to female plug/wall), and your in business!
Bad Idea! attempting to make a lamp work by trying to plug it into another lamp. Oh, and lets not even go to trying to plug one wall socket into another wall socket, it's just not really a good idea. You get my drift?

I'm against there way of living, I'm against that lifestyle, I think it's imoral, wrong, stupid, gross, duscusting, and evil. Dont get me wrong, I'm not going to go out and beat the crap out of a ___ person and then tie them to a fence and leave em to die. But I will in no way support what they do, and I will stand for what I believe. I'm no Billy Grahm, that guys worse than what he preaches against, infact that guy I honestly believe is an Anit-Christ.

Now you have no right to be offended by what I said, because I was only stating my opinion after you stated your's. Fair game, nothing personal at all okay!
Old 12-10-2005, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Curtydc: Gee there are a lot of simple minded people out there No offense taken, I realize there are many people who share your views. I just didn't think they's still be so surpised by seeing ___ people. I would have thought they'd have gotten over it by now

I see you are quite distraught over homosexuality. Next time you see a ___ couple, and you feel sick to your stomach, just tell yourself "they are just two people who love each other" and go on with your business, then you'll feel better
Old 12-10-2005, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Doesn't bother me, I'm fine with two guys loving each other.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

homosexuality is of no issue to me, never was. i find it an issue when people who dislike any aspect of it, go about n exploit it, opinionative or not. it reminds me a lot about my own opinion with christian faith, its followers, and the hypocrisy of it all. but through it all, i DEAL WITH IT and see the reality of it, cuz it wont change.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive seen worse at walmart, ive seen a DBO (ditch bank okie) about 300 pounds riding around in a handicap motorized deal eating a quarterpounder all the while yelling at her bastard child. ............walmart is not the place to be passing judgment.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Whats the big deal about that??? So what! It's a little retarded that you started a thread for that!
Old 12-10-2005, 12:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It was just something that made me laugh. Many of you are trying to put words in my mouth, but if I did'nt say it I did'nt say it, capiche? I do not hate, or have issues with ___ people. And I will start a thread about whatever I feel like. Maybe some are too easily offended, or worse Political Correctness Crusaders. Get over yourselves and realize this is a mole hill, not a mountain. I still think the liscence plate is funny HA, and it's not something you see outside of major cities everyday. And why is it I hear so many people speak poorly of Christianity, but then call someone else closed minded for being anti-homosexual? Hmmm... Hypocrosy, aisle one?

This was just a light hearted thread, if you aim to make it some ___ rights Crusade look elswhere. There are pleanty of valid arguments on other threads. Ha ha ha!!!!!!! Also, please PROVE to me why this is offensive, or just shutup. No one is dieing to hear the opinion of someone looking to pick a fight. And if you have'nt learned how to make a valid argument it will, and has shown.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Relax Mike, your post was not offensive at all - more like "What's the big deal?" For me, it was just like saying "Guys, check out this tree stump! Woah!" I mean, wether you understand homosexuality or not, gays wil be around forever - always have always will. Roughly, 1 in 10 people will always be ___, so they'll always be around. There are pobably a lot more in your small town than you know - they are probably just less open about it or scared.

When I said, you can't disagree with homosexuality, I meant you can't disagree with something that is not a choice. Gays just have a mixup in their biology and can't help being ___. It's not their choice just like the color of their eyes. Wether that was logical or not, it's up to you.

I don't know who you're refering to about putting words in your mouth, speaking poorly about Christians, or doesn't know how to make a valid argument. Myself, I'm really not trying to pick a fight, just saying what I think. If you think I'm being offensive, just let me know.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS

Seems like everyone takes everything too seriously.. Sheesh.. You'll all prolly be in the same boat with all the people that I can see rallying against "The Ringer" saying that it exploits the mentally handicapped. Everyone makes fun of everyone, don't take it so seriously.. Laugh at people and be laughed at, and get that damn stick out of your a$s. But hey, I'm a strait, average-weight, white male.. What do I know? I got it easy because the police don't hassle me and I get paid more at my job. ;P

Lighten up.. Go watch some Carlos Mencia, and chill your **** out.

PS. License plate is funny, hehe
Old 12-10-2005, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Last time I was in a Human Sexuality class (2001) in college, the Prof said that the numbers were "1%-3% of the population of the world at any given point in history were ___".

Well, as far as puting words in my mouth, Metro said "It just amazes me how something that soooo unimportant, like that painted license plate, can bother some people. It's part of life, DEAL WITH IT... ". Um, psycho, did I ever say anyting about it bothering me, or that I could'nt deal with it? How ignorant must you be to fabricate such rubish?

And also, let me say that getting out more is not going to change a whole lot Stankubrick. I seriously doubt my level of social interaction, or lack thereof will alter my opinions or sense of humor. I swear, you make me out to be some sort of mindless redneck who has no more than two teeth, and "Ain't never seen the city". Geuss what, some of us who belive homosexuality is an action and not a trait one is born with are educated persons. Social action is behavior, and behavior is not something one is born with. How about this, Hating Rapists, or animists, or adulterers is like hating people with brown eyes. They were born that way.

Now as far as passing judgement at Wal Mart, Kilo, are you kidding me?! I was just laughing at something I saw. Laughing does not equal judgment so please do not imply that my actions were such. I can do just fine stating my own opinion thankyou.

Paragon Victim I find it offensive that you used the word Retarded in a dimeaning fashion. I believe the term you are looking for is pointless. Remember that people with down syndrom were born that way.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xBassist
Seems like everyone takes everything too seriously.. Sheesh..
Easy for YOU to say...

Originally Posted by xBassist
But hey, I'm a strait, average-weight, white male.. What do I know? I got it easy because the police don't hassle me and I get paid more at my job. ;P

Quick Reply: Saw this at Wal Mart parking lot today.