Notices
Photography & Video A place to discuss and display cameras, equipment and photographs.

Photography Contest

Old 10-05-2012, 01:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Photography Contest

Hey guys so I haven't been on here in a minute! My Tc has been gone for almost a year but i still mingle on here because I still drive Skeeeets car and still have tc parts for sale lol. Anyway, Rob (Skeeeett) has gotten high into photography both cars and horses lol

I had entered a contest with a photo he had taken with his Nikon; the contest has been going on for the past month but im starting to fall behind. I figured id pop on here and see if Scionlife can help a former scion girl out even though its not car related lol. Its a picture of me and my horse hugging me in black and white. He was a rescue from the slaughter pen and was a previous race horse. it would mean a lot if we won this contest and all the votes are greatly appreciated. Voting is daily (which is great) and the contest ends on October 15th.

The link below is the direct link to my picture. If it re-directs you just hit "vote" and type in the search bar "some things are best left between a girl and her horse"

Again thank you guys!

Link: http://iframe.wizehive.com/voting/vi.../8158/752002/0

And the picture you'll be voting for:
Name:  blackandwhite.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  126.2 KB