turbos, exhaust, intakes

tC: Dezod 850cc fuel injectors --SOLD!!!--

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 02:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Dezod 850cc fuel injectors --SOLD!!!--

I told myself i was gonna quite modding my tC1 but looking to do some upgrades. I have a couple things to get rid of from my '05 tC.

1.) 05-06 AEM F/IC w/ PNP Harness
($375 shipped) --Sold!!! to Sleeper_TC--
-- Got the usb and a universal harness im throwing in with the FIC. The PNP harness is from AEM (not dezod or boomslang) and comes with a PNP resistor mod I made. I made it to where you can run it without the resistor mod if that works best for you but if you needed it all you do is plug in the resistor inline. No wiring or soldering required.

2.) N2MB WOT BOX w/ 2step
($140 shipped) --Sold!!! to burgandybomber--
-- The WOT Box has both the no lift shift feature and 2 step. I cant say the 2 step was all that great for me but then again i was on street tires but the no lift shift was an amazing feature that dramatically help with my shifting and not loosing boost between shifts. Helped tremendosly with the straight line runs.

3.) Dezod 850cc Fuel Injectors
($115 shipped) --SOLD!!!--
-- These are the orange fuel injectors Dezod made for awhile back and retailed for $400 from Dezod. An amazing deal for a larger injector size. All the injectors are in perfect working order. I reduced the price cause I accidently lost one of the injectors top seats for the top o-ring and cant seem to find it. The top seat is what holds the top o-ring in place when pulling out the injector from the fuel rail. It will not affect performance of the injector in any way and will install just fine no leak. The only minor problem would be when removing the injector the o-ring may fall out but all you do to re-install it is slip the o-ring back on to the injector. Again all injectors work just fine but lowered price for the inconvience. My loss is your gain.

4.) Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controler
($200 Shipped) --SOLD!!! local sale--
-- This is an electric boost controller. Comes with controller, harness, solenoid and user manual. No longer need it since im looking to go standalone.

5.) Greddy Remote Switching System (RSS)
($100 Shipped) --SOLD!!! local sale--
-- This is an extremley hard item to find. They have been discontinued but i happen to have one i was using with my Greddy Boost Controller. You simply plug in the receiver to the boost controller and strap the switch to your steering wheel. No wiring to do here. This will alow you to change from Hi to Lo boost wireless with the touch of a botton on the fly from your steering wheel without having to reach for the controller and do it from there. Ive only seen 1 for sale recently used on ebay and its going for $236. Here's your chance to add this great addition to your Greddy controller on the cheap. The blue strap is pretty dirty and a bit worn but I still have brand new never used yellow and red straps if the blue strap just doesn't cut it for you.

6.) Walbro 255lph fuel pump
($50 Shipped) --SOLD!!! to Sleeper_TC--
-- Ive used this pump for about 5,000 miles. Never had a single issue with it. Definently out performed the factory pump for higher boost needs. No longer need it though cause im doing a little upgrading here too.

-- Will consider trades but all im really looking for at the moment is a AEM EMS V1 or V2, new flywheel and/or clutch with cash on top to make up any difference.
-- Will give discounts to combined purchases just let me know what you want.
-- Kinda hard to post pics since the parts are still in the car but ill slowely get pics up as I remove the parts. For a serious buyer ill go in and remove the part asap and send pics before purchasing but please if you dont intend to actually buy, dont put me thru the hassle. Thanks

PICS:

1.) 05-06 AEM F/IC w/ PNP Harness
Name:  image_zpse71554ba.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  146.8 KB

2.) N2MB WOT BOX w/ 2 step
-- Harness isn't pictured as its still in the car buy you will get the harness as well. --
Name:  image_zpsb7b3886d.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  98.8 KB

3.) Dezod 850cc Fuel Injectors
Name:  image_zps881b6b43.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  118.6 KB
-- Comparison of the fuel injector with the missing top seat (right) vs other injectors (left) --
Name:  image_zpsda13434f.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  98.9 KB

4.) Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controler

5.) Greddy Remote Switching System (RSS)
IMG_0532_zpsdf1b8346.jpg?t=1382678188

6.) Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Last edited by a-mendoza; 06-30-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 10-19-2013, 07:21 PM
SL Member

Default hey

hey where did you install the boost controller..... and did you bump it down also am looking for a decent blow off valve if you have one
Old 10-22-2013, 03:08 AM
SL Member

hey bro still waiting for your reply, am really intrested in the boost controller
Old 10-22-2013, 12:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Name:  DSCI0028.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  116.7 KB

Heres the best pic i have available of its mounted location on hand right now. Drilled 2 small holes and used double sided tape and zip ties to secure it. Worked perfect for me.

AS for the BOV i dont have an extra one on hand right now to part with so cant help you there man.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:59 AM
SL Member

Default hey

iight so how much for the controller then am highly intrested. you can hit me back at 732 322 1941
Old 10-23-2013, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the controller is $200 and if you want the wireless remote switching system with it its another $100
Old 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM
SL Member

Default hey

i thought you said you bumped the prices
Old 10-23-2013, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The only price reduction ive done was on the fuel injectors. Other than that I don't recall ever saying anything about lowering prices.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:51 PM
SL Member

oh my bad i guess i read it wrong, so how much you willing to let it go for and how much discount would you give me if i buy the controller and the switch
Old 10-24-2013, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Honestly 300shipped for both items is as good of a deal as it gets on those. The switch alone is an extremley hard and rare item to find. Iv only found 1 used one for sale recently on ebay and there asking $236 just for the switch and its used. So as you can see 300 is a steal for the combo.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:17 PM
SL Member

oh damn well dont really have 300 right now so i guess i'll just take the controller then.

p.s its fully functional right. there is nothing wrong with it right?
Old 10-25-2013, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha well Im for sure not selling a non functional controller otherwise it would be in the trash. Yea the controller works just fine. The only reason im selling is cause im wanting to convert to standalone EMS on my tc and the EMS unit can control boost without the need of an external controller so im no longer needing my unit.

If your buying the controller you may want to consider trying to scrape up the extra hundred for the wireless remote switching system as this is the one time you can find this rare item at less than half of the asking price from someone else. It complements the controller very nicely as it allows you to remotely control from lo to hi boost on the fly. Trying to switch between lo to hi on the fly without the switch is pretty difficult. When you need the extra couple pounds of boost to make the pass on someone that's keeping up itll be right there with a push of a button from your steering wheel.

Just lmk what you wanna do and when your ready to buy either the controller or both the switch and controller. Ill get them off the car and shipped asap after receiving payment.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:46 AM
SL Member

Default hey

yea i understand but i dont really think i need it that much but one last question. how was ur experience setting this up, like was it difficult to set up or what and did you have have seperate boost gauge cause i read that with this you really dont need one.

i am intrested but i wouldnt have the money till next pay day which is the 1st so if you can hold on it for me i will send me money out as soon as i get paid thanks
Old 10-25-2013, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

setting up the controller is extremely easy. you have 3 setting to adjust for the boost controlling section. You adjust your start boost, set, and gain. You basically adjust your set first till you hit the boost level your looking for. Once your there you adjust your gain setting to stabilize the boost across the board without spiking boost up top. Finally your start boost you just adjust as close to your desired boost level without spiking at the begging. The controller reads real time boost levels so a separate gauge isn't really necessary as long as the controller is placed somewhere you can easily see it like a regular boost gauge. It also has a warning feature that you can program in the event you start to over boost itll lower the boost level to prevent engine damage. Ill send the user manual for it to guide you but once you understand what to do its really simple to use.

I did use a separate gauge but only cause where I mounted my gauge I wasn't able to view it that good while driving. Not necessary though if you have it somewhere you can easily see your boost readying like on top of your steering where I have my shift light in the pic above or something.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:21 PM

Do you still have the remote switch for the profec ?
Old 10-26-2013, 10:20 PM
SL Member

Default hey

iight i'll take it but like i said i'll have the money on the first lastest and ill send it to you, whats the email add you want me to send it 2
Old 10-26-2013, 10:40 PM

If you will sell the remote switch to me I would like to buy it asap I have paypal lmw thanks.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how did the n2mb box treat ya as far as the 2 step,did it hold boost fine....does it have to be tuned with your setup
Old 10-27-2013, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by armyguy1989
If you will sell the remote switch to me I would like to buy it asap I have paypal lmw thanks.
I still have the switch available.

Originally Posted by my06tc
how did the n2mb box treat ya as far as the 2 step,did it hold boost fine....does it have to be tuned with your setup
The 2 step was ok. I only made 2lbs of boost when using the 2 step function. I think I had better results just doing normal launches though without it. Then again I was launching on street tires. Wheel spin doesn't exactly get you off the line quicker. Maybe I would have yielded better results on drag radials or slicks. The big seller for me was the WOT shifting. Made a huge difference with no strain on the tranny. Holding boost between shifts makes a big difference. but since im going standalone I will no longer need it.

Originally Posted by MyTCSick
iight i'll take it but like i said i'll have the money on the first lastest and ill send it to you, whats the email add you want me to send it 2
Paypal: Jinsoku_racing@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: tC: Dezod 850cc fuel injectors --SOLD!!!--