Notices
PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

Any: FRS/BRZ Brand new Kraftwerks Supercharger $3300 in Harrisburg, PA!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 07:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default FRS/BRZ Brand new Kraftwerks Supercharger $3300 in Harrisburg, PA!!

BRAND NEW IN BOX - Kraftwerks Suercharger kit for $3300. KW sells these SC kits for $4000 here: 150-12-1300 - Sport Compact - Supercharger Systems - KraftWerks USA

Located in Harrisburg, PA. $3,300 picked up!!! BRAND NEW!!

I also have it listed at Scion FR-S Forum / Subaru BRZ Forum / Toyota 86 Forum and Blog ? FT86club.com_2012 2013 Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Toyota 86 Wallpaper, Photo, Video, News, Blog and Forum under my HFP-CivicSI screen name.

Drift Office (a forum member) who did a comparo of 5 superchargers. Guess which came out on top? KRAFTWERKS. Guess what I run on my 8thgen? Kraftwerks. :D Here is his dynocharts and review. The first 3 chargers are non intercooled... and certainly don't make close to the same power as the KW kit.
Drift-Office : 5-Way SC Shootout! (ESC vs HKS vs Innovate vs Vortech vs JRSC vs KWSC) - Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

Get the power, performance, and reliability of an intercooled SC, at the price CHEAPER than those lower powered Sprintex and Innovative non-intercooled prices (which I would never run without a form of cooling, on a car I intended to keep).

I am a 35 year old car enthusiast, home owner, and insurance agent - I purchased a wrecked FRS RS1 at an auction, really cheap (I wanted to redo it in a different OEM color, keep the RS1 theme, and do an OEM+ style in Carbon fiber) - and over the winter was going to start a rebuild/build. The body work is a lot more than expected, so I need to shift funds from performance, to just getting the car on the road. If I don't sell the kit, I wont have the FRS on the road until about June. If I sell the kit, I can be driving the car in 8-10 weeks. The OEM RS1 parts I need are pricey, so I am going to mix it up with different aero/carbon/RS1 parts - and as soon as I sell the kit, I can start ordering the thousands of dollars of stuff I need. OR if it doesn't sell, I just have to wait/save longer. I can always get another KW kit - this is the easiest/quickest method of me getting the RS1 FRS back on the road. My main problem was underestimating how much the dang RS1 part are, EVEN with a discount at Toyota.

Why Kraftwerks? IMHO, they make the best complete kits. In my SI I have (which we can certainly take out for a demo!) I make 391whp tuned at Innovative Motorworks in Carlisle, PA by Derek Robinson. I don't know if there are a ton of BRZ/FRS guys that go to him (He works on everything, but I know he is big in the Honda/Acura community) - but you can certainly call IMW and ask what type of customer that Al, with the black KW 8thgen SI Coupe is.

This RS1 is going to be my dream car. Its going to be refinished in an OEM color (leaning towards white) and feature aero, boost, brakes, TRD wheels, and TRD suspension (no interior changes) and OEM+ for a audio upgrade.

So I am passing a hell of deal onto someone local. $3,300 picked up. That's $700 of MSRP, and everything is sealed brand new.

It is this exact kit here that KW sells for $4,000. It is 100% complete and brand new in the box(es) as KW sells it. EVERYTHING INCLUDED you need to boost your car, and 130hp+ (or more) depending on e85 tune and header/exhaust - and 100hp through stock header+exhaust. 150-12-1300 - Sport Compact - Supercharger Systems - KraftWerks USA

Anyways, on to the pics (I rotated them in photobucket, but a few still display sideways, sorry!!)

This is what the same exact model of supercharger made on my k20z3 SI - 391hp/251tq on my 08 Civic SI at Innovative Motorworks, Carlisle, PA. (This I my 8thgen SI which we can take out for a demo of what 8600rpms @11psi feels like in 3rd/4th gear!)

Name:  image1_zps0b36ba39.jpeg
Views: 836
Size:  160.0 KB
Old 12-30-2015, 08:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just to make it clear, it says HFP-CivicSI because that is my screen name on 8thcivic.com clubep3.com, ep3hatch.com, and ft86club.com.

I am selling the kit for local pickup. $3,300 firm. KW sells it for $4000 plus shipping/tax depending where you live. The KWSC kit is brand new, in the box(es).

Anyone that wants to come out to Harrisburg, PA to inspect/buy the kit, PM me. We can also take out my 8thgen SI coupe for anyone interested to see how a 400whp kraftwerks civic SI feels like.
Old 01-23-2016, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No longer available for sale.