Notices
PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

FS: Weapon-R Intake, Ram Air Kit, AND Cold Air Box $230 Shipped | Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 08:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Smile FS: Weapon-R Intake, Ram Air Kit, AND Cold Air Box $230 Shipped | Excellent Condition

Hello, I hope all of you had a wonderful new years! Intake is for 2007+

Sale: For sale I have a Weapon-R short ram intake that has been barely used. I have a second beater car to drive to college. I could say that this intake has seen less than 10K miles. Its a great item, fitments is excellent. It also performs very well. I can't honestly say any intake is mind blowing, but this intake does perform exceptionally well. There is also a VERY nice audible difference. This intake is probably the best sounding intake I've ever heard even compared to CAIs. As you can see in the below pictures, that this intake is pretty much in NEW condition. There is no damage from installing, there is only minor scratches from manufacturing. The intake basically came with these minor scratches, but they are not noticeable. ALL hardware will be included. I just uninstalled this intake and made sure everything that came out from the uninstall will be shipped. This intake basically looks brand new, no damage at all. Cleaning spray and stickers are also included.

Cold Air Box: I will also include this wonderful cold air box. I believe this box is what really sets the Weapon-R intake apart from the competition. Also don't forget that the production of this cold air box has CEASED! I contacted weapon-r myself and was informed that they no longer offer this cold air box because of the cost of manufacturing it. You may see online websites that still sell them, but they are either too slow and lazy to remove the product, or they actually still have inventory of it (which I doubt). This air box is a 2 piece, and you can actually remove the top cover to expose the intake filter, GREAT ITEM. The fitment isn't as perfect as the intake, but its still great. There is slight wear in certain areas BUT it is not noticeable once installed, the wear is toward the rear of the box. Great show piece and i could assume that it adds performance gains. There is still a wonderful sound from the intake even with the cold air box. Same polished material as the intake, very shiny.

I also took the liberty to clean everything, including the filter. I also polished the box and pipe so it looks even more brand new .

Intake pipe:
Name:  IMG_0112.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  86.1 KB

Top cover of air box:
Name:  IMG_0113.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  47.7 KB

Bottom portion of air box.
Name:  IMG_0114.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  72.0 KB

Air box put together:
Name:  IMG_0115.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  42.7 KB

Filter, Ram Air, and Accessories:
Name:  IMG_0116.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  73.9 KB

The shiny stuff :
Name:  IMG_0117.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  54.4 KB

Installed:
Name:  06-06-07_1958.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  67.2 KB

Manufacturer picture:
Name:  SW.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  22.4 KB

The sticker that you see on the cold air box in the picture above can be removed no problem. The item will be carefully packaged will bubble wrap!

Price: Price is $230.00 shipped. I can do $200 picked up. The $30 difference will cover the bubble wrap, paypal fees, shipping, shipping materials, and time/gas of course.

Honesty: I've been a member on Scionlife since the day I purchased my vehicle in 2007. I don't believe I have ANY enemies on here. I try to stay as honest as possible. I have sold a few items before, one being a invidia S-pipe to TCPETE and I'm sure he can vouch for me. No scam here. The products above are in excellent condition.

Buy this intake and help a college kid pay the bills! haha.

Last edited by mengsta; 01-03-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I also forgot to state that I will also include the Cleaning Spray and stickers that weapon-r provides! More than half a bottle left. Instructions can also be printed, they are on the weapon-r website I believe. Cleaning spray and stickers are not pictured.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

hey buddy, let me know if you decide to part the air box from the intake itself. i have a weapon-r short ram, but lack the air box.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ok sure, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for looking at the Ad!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

These pictures do not lie! Intake is pretty much brand new condition. I even spent time and cleaned the product.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Price updated!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

interested but too much thats the price of a brand new one
Old 01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by v-train
interested but too much thats the price of a brand new one
well they are 275 on weapon-r's site: http://weapon-r.com/english/index.ph...oducts_id=5359
and that doesnt even include the box

i think the sellers price is fair
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

mengsta: still interested in the box dude. willing to pay a little extra to have you part out
Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thanks "TCs are for life", I do think my price is fair as well also considering that it includes the cold air box and that is discontinued..

But anyway, I honestly sold the box, the first person that PM'ed me beat you to it and purchased the box as well =(. It was only fair to sell it to him since he PMd me first. You were second in line. Actually pretty surprising because after you there were at least 15 people after. This was posted on clubsciontc.com as well and sold it to a guy on there. Sorry man. I hope you do find another seller, its a great product to go with the intake really.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

still too much bro for a used one if ya ask me. 230 bucks for a 5 horsepower gain. just puttin my 2 cents good luck sellin
Old 01-08-2010, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I didn't base the price on horsepower gain, I based it from retail value. Anyway the box sold before you made your first post on this thread.

/lock