Notices
PPC: Interior / Electronics seats, stereos, shift knobs...

’04-’06 Scion xB Custom Sub & amplifier enclosure $300

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default ’04-’06 Scion xB Custom Sub & amplifier enclosure $300

I am trying to put my car back to stock so no longer need this. I had this custom enclosure made from the ground up and was designed by myself and the person who built it. It was made specifically for show and has gotten a lot of attention.

It is painted with house of kolor blue and gray marble paint. It has a custom subwoofer grille that was made to represent the scion logo. It is around 3 cubic feet of airspace and can hold three 12” subwoofers. It is also designed to hold two amplifiers and has room underneath the cover to hide a cap and or crossovers. I had installed in it all diamond audio D6 equipment, but those are no longer available.

It does require that the rear seats be removed as it was built to go from the rear floor to the rear hatch and was made to follow the contours of all the interior panels

I am located in Seattle and I can assist with installation and could meet you somewhere local as well. Shipping and handeling will be your responsibility
Please email me with any questions you may have.

I also have for sale: Scion xB Tarmac Body kit, Monarch/J2 410 Rims & tires, painted & suede interior panels and if interested doors, fenders, hood & grille with House of Kolor blue marble paint & air brush graphics – search craigslist for those ads if interested. The more that you purchase for me, the bigger the deal I will give
Attached Thumbnails -stereo-cage.jpg   -subs.jpg   -dsc_0061-psp1.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ok really looking to get rid of this. I am not going to keep the car much longer this year so I have no need for it

New price is $175 - that is a freaking steal. Anywhere near by that is wanting this system?