Go Back  Scionlife.com > Private Party Classifieds > PPC: Misc and Lots
Reload this Page >

tC: FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

tC: FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

Old 04-24-2019, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

FREE PICKUP IN GARDENA, CA

2005-2006 Scion tC Injen Intake . Intake sounds really good. Looks super cool when you pop the hood and see a shiny metal tube. Probably my favorite mod next to the Tsudo midpipe.

Tsudo midpipe v2. Midpipe sounds mean af. It changed the way I felt about the car when I drove it. I genuinely got excited to drive the car with this midpipe and made any excuse to do so. Deep growl, not ricey.
I removed these for a smog inspection and didn't bother to put back on. Years later, the Scion tC fell victim to a hit and run and was no longer

Honda OEM element antenna

STOCK PARTS:

F/R springs
F/R swaybars
F/R brake rotors

Full disclosure: Intake and midpipe not CARB Exempt. I ran the intake as a short ram because it is missing one vibration mount and the pipe connector for the Cold Air portion.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/IycYd9L?