Go Back  Scionlife.com > Private Party Classifieds > PPC: Misc and Lots
Reload this Page >

tC: FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

tC: FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

Old 04-24-2019, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile FREE 05-06 Injen intake + Tsudo midpipe v2 + stock suspension parts + antenna GARDENA

FREE PICKUP IN GARDENA, CA

2005-2006 Scion tC Injen Intake . Intake sounds really good. Looks super cool when you pop the hood and see a shiny metal tube. Probably my favorite mod next to the Tsudo midpipe.

Tsudo midpipe v2. Midpipe sounds mean af. It changed the way I felt about the car when I drove it. I genuinely got excited to drive the car with this midpipe and made any excuse to do so. Deep growl, not ricey.
I removed these for a smog inspection and didn't bother to put back on. Years later, the Scion tC fell victim to a hit and run and was no longer

Honda OEM element antenna

STOCK PARTS:

F/R springs
F/R swaybars
F/R brake rotors

Full disclosure: Intake and midpipe not CARB Exempt. I ran the intake as a short ram because it is missing one vibration mount and the pipe connector for the Cold Air portion.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/IycYd9L?
Old 05-31-2019, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Parts

Originally Posted by matt View Post
FREE PICKUP IN GARDENA, CA

2005-2006 Scion tC Injen Intake . Intake sounds really good. Looks super cool when you pop the hood and see a shiny metal tube. Probably my favorite mod next to the Tsudo midpipe.

Tsudo midpipe v2. Midpipe sounds mean af. It changed the way I felt about the car when I drove it. I genuinely got excited to drive the car with this midpipe and made any excuse to do so. Deep growl, not ricey.
I removed these for a smog inspection and didn't bother to put back on. Years later, the Scion tC fell victim to a hit and run and was no longer

Honda OEM element antenna

STOCK PARTS:

F/R springs
F/R swaybars
F/R brake rotors

Full disclosure: Intake and midpipe not CARB Exempt. I ran the intake as a short ram because it is missing one vibration mount and the pipe connector for the Cold Air portion.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/IycYd9L?
Hi, are your Parts still available
Old 06-18-2019, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default still avail?

hey I'm extremely interested, I dont think the Cai will fit my car because I have an 07, however I'm interested in the Mid pipe, does it throw codes after installation? will it be able to bolt onto an 07? you can text me at 3102120080 for faster response also interested in swaybars

Last edited by yupinmytC; 06-18-2019 at 08:24 PM. Reason: adding more