Notices
PPC: Misc and Lots garage sales, non-car, etc...

selling some goodies here....check it out

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 AM
SL Member

Default selling some goodies here....check it out

Well guys i am selling some stuff from my tC.....i am selling my system only because i like the way my car sounds now without anything hooked up...so im trying to figure out if i want new stuff or nothing at all...

i am selling my mtx system...i have 2 10' subs in a ported box...fits well in the back seat and you still have alot of room...the pic i will post is from my old tC its the only one i have...the Amp is behide the box screwed down but if you need a pic of the amp ill send some..its a 4 channel though and everything hits hard! sounds really good...if you have any questions let me know

Next i am selling my stock radio with the aux button on the deck...it came out of my 08 tC....i have a double din so of course i dont need this anymore...

i am also selling some interior decals...they are orange...and i have 2 sets of them...so willing to sell both to one member ( in case you mess up) or i will sell one to two different people i dont care...i also have door handle decals...that are badass i am just not doing the orange theme anymore..so if anyone wants them let me know make me some offers...

i am also selling madden 08 for x box 360..make me offers on this as well...willing to take $15 shipped obo..

i also have this nice white gold locket necklace...paid $299 around Vday...willing to sell it for a lot less! if anyone is interested please let me know...

Old 07-24-2009, 12:58 AM
SL Member

bump to the top
Old 07-26-2009, 01:30 AM
SL Member

well...someone...make me some offers...i need some money