Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

xA: 06 FM xA

Old 06-10-2013, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 06 FM xA

Standard features: Automatic transmission, full power windows/locks. Flint Mica.
Optional features: Cruice control, fog lights, rear spoiler.
Stuff I've added: Strup header, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N drop in filter, Denso IK16 plugs, Eibach sportline springs, Axis 18x8 Decade rims, 225/35/18 BFG Gforce sport tires (2 brand new, 2 weeks old), completely sound deadened ~200 sq ft, Viper 2way alarm w/ auto start, Nokia 6000K head lights, Nokia Yellow fog lights, smoked/cleared is300 bumper lights, Leds at the tag & corners, Lexus IS300 pedals, S2k antenna, Pioneer AVIC-90BT sound system w/nav (2011 maps) and dvd playback (bypassed). Beatrush Under Body Panel.
I'm just tired of the small car scene and have lost interest in it. This would be an awesome car for someone's first car, I trust my car. I drive it everyday. Drove it to and from Florida twice, 1350 miles each way, with no problems. Drove the last couple months to Colorado and back, about 300 miles each way, averaged 39mpg! Around town I can get anywhere between 28 - 33 mpg depending on how heavy my foot is.
119,000 miles, going up from daily driving.
I am the orginal and only owner of this car. Bought it in Gainesville, Florida 10/2005 with 0.3 miles on the odometer. Clean title. I've paid it off & refinanced it 3 times over the years.
There is slight hail damage to the roof and hood. It is a very attractive and fun car. Most people ask me what it is and can't believe it is almost 8 years old. I've priced out a hood ~$150 for an oem replacement in the same color (easy to replace with a helper). I'd prefer not to strip it out and sell it for what I can. Email me with questions.
I've got my car for sale locally too.

I'm located in Wichita.
Attached Thumbnails 06 FM xA-1764054362_p_0.jpg  

Last edited by simplyred; 07-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Search this Thread