Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

tC: 2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile 2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!

Here is the link to my Craigslist ad with a lot more pics:

2007 Black Scion TC Manual w/ UPGRADES

I am selling my manual 2007 Scion TC. I bought this car brand new from the Toyota dealership and have been the only owner. It had exactly 1 mile on the odometer when I bought it. I am a non-smoker and have babied the car for all 126,000, which are mostly highway miles. This car has been lovingly driven by only me, and it has never been in a wreck of any kind, and the title is clean and in my possession. I've always used Royal Purple full synthetic oil, as well as Redline MT90 full synthetic transmission fluid. I have only every used Shell 93 octane fuel. Even though the car doesn't require premium, I've always used it, and the car seems to run much smoother on it.
She has been a fun car, extremely reliable, and I've never had a single mechanical issue with the car, would feel confident driving it across the country with no worries on any given day. A properly maintained Toyota engine like the one in this car will run forever. The only reason I am selling it is because I recently purchased a Nissan 350z and do not need two cars. The TC is in great condition, with only a few minor nicks that one would expect of an 8 year old car. The pictures will speak for themselves and you are welcome of course, to come check it out in person.

As far as the upgrades, there are over $6k in tasteful upgrades that improve the looks, power, handling , and functionality of the vehicle. This car handles, drives, and stops way better than any other TC you will ever drive. I will do my best to list all of the improvements:

Power Upgrades:
Injen Short Ram Intake
DC Sports Ceramic Headers (with Dezod copper head gasket)
nVidia S-pipe with Strup O2 anti-fouler
TRD cat-back exhaust
NST lightweight (not underdrive) pulleys, alt, wp, crank

Shift Upgrades:
NST Shift Linkage bushings
TRD Short Shifter/ Leather TRD ****
Dezod Stainless Steel Clutch Cable
Redline MT90 Full Synthetic Trans Fluid

Wheels:
Enkei RPF1 18x8 Wheels (5 of them, I have one extra as the spare)
Nitto Motivo tires on the front with about 60-70% tread remaining
Michelin Pilot AS-3's on the back with about 85% tread remaining

Brakes:
TRD 4 piston Big Brake Kit (Front)
Stop Tech slotted rotors (Rear)
Stop Tech Stainless Steel Brake Lines on all 4.
Motul RBF 660 Full Synthetic Brake Fluid

Suspension:
TRD Shocks/Struts
DC Sports Dual Beam Front Strut Brace
Hotchkis Front Sway Bar
Ingalls 4-point Rear Strut Brace
TRD Rear Sway Bar
Megan C-pillar brace (not installed)
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Engine/Transmission Mounts

Cooling:
TRD high pressure Radiator Cap
Mishimoto High Performance Radiator (not installed)
Samco Silicone Hoses (not installed)

Misc:
TRD Carbon 'stubby' radio antenna
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (brand new, never installed)
Optima Red Top Battery

Anyways, I thank you for looking. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or text. The car is very reliable, in excellent shape, and is a blast to drive! I hate to see her go, but the time has come. I will entertain any reasonable offers!
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!-img_0724.jpg   2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!-img_0725.jpg   2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!-img_0726.jpg   2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!-img_0727.jpg   2007 Black Manual TC w/ UPGRADES!!-img_0728.jpg  

Old 06-18-2015, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump for a legit good and honest seller. I can vouch for those TRD big brakes - they could stop a freight train. Good luck with your sale big dog!
Old 06-18-2015, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
Bump for a legit good and honest seller. I can vouch for those TRD big brakes - they could stop a freight train. Good luck with your sale big dog!

Hey thanks bro! I appreciate the bump and the good word! I'll still drop in on the SL forums every now and then to say hey, maybe I'll be back if they ever release a new Scion with some serious speed (400hp+)! Yeah the TC has been an absolutely great car for almost a decade for me. I still remember the day I drove her off the showroom floor with only 1 mile on the odometer for my 21st Bday. The most reliable car I've ever known and someone is going to be getting a great vehicle with some serious upgrades for cheap.

If I didn't have the serious need for speed with my Nismo 350z, I would just keep driving the TC, but got to free up some cash flow for other projects!
Old 11-24-2015, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member

Are you willing to sell just the wheels?