Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

xB2: 2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims

Adjusted the price just a bit after some more research. Getting some decent offers from the local dealerships but would rather she go to a Scion nut I know will take care of her so give a shout, but do it soon.

Serious inquiries only, please. She's in nearly perfect condition. It's been a hot minute since I've posted in ScionLife forums, but I do love these cars. We're keeping turbo tC after all.

2009 Scion xB
5 Speed Manual
13,XXX Miles
$15,000

Specs:
Black Sand Pearl Exterior
Custom 2-tone (Dark Grey/Light Grey) Leather Interior
Upgraded Dash
Premium OEM Stereo w/ iPod connection
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Illuminated Door Sill Panels
Cup Holder Organizer
Cargo Cover
Removable Cargo Liner
Rear Spoiler
Tinted Windows
Factory Lowering springs
19" TSW Vairano Alloy Rims
Goodyear 235/35/19 Tires (13k miles)

Almost as flawless as the day I bought her, this car has been meticulously cared for inside and out. I'm obsessive about my cars and want to make sure this girl goes to a good home.

The steering wheel leather, door panel inserts, dash and seat colors were all chosen to coordinate with each other causing this xB to really stand out. I have yet to have someone get into this car and not compliment it. The leather has been routinely cleaned and conditioned and is in great shape.

A small modification was performed on the iPod dock to effectively conceal it inside the armrest. Since the factory stereo assumes control of the iPod's functions it made no sense to have the iPod in plain view.

A clutch pedal stop was also installed eliminating the usual mystery of finding the friction zone. I've performed this mod on every car I've ever owned and find it to deliver crisper, faster, more accurate shifts with no negative effects on the clutch or transmission. That said, if you want it removed I can do so before you take her home.

Hard to say much about the engine since it only has 13k on the clock, but it runs great and has had synthetic oil changes several times in the break in period as well as at 5k and 10k.

The exterior is in excellent shape, especially for a black car. The paint has been well cared for and aside from a layer of dust on it the past few months (this construction in South Austin is killing me) is in really great shape having just been attended to with a claybar and waxed up to a mirror shine two weeks ago. Check out the photos. Before moving here to Austin in October, this car lived in a garage.

So, why sell this little beauty? We have a screamer of a tC, two motorcycles and a more utilitarian SUV on the way. This little girl has been wonderful and I can't say enough good things about her, but I haven't the time to maintain that many cars and it seems a good idea to eliminate a needless car note. That said, I want what she's worth. You will be paying book if you want this car, but you won't regret one penny you spend.

I'm open to any questions you may have and will do my best to accommodate specific requests but please do your own homework.
Attached Thumbnails 2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims-threequarter.jpg   2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims-img_0191.jpg  

Last edited by Ideapimp; 07-03-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

A few more photos
Attached Thumbnails 2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims-img_0188.jpg   2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims-img_0190.jpg   2009 xB -PRICE DROP- Black, Leather, 19" TSW Rims-img_0192.jpg  
Old 07-04-2012, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

wait you have a turbo tc. we have to meet up. and bump for the sale
Old 07-04-2012, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by creamyxb2
wait you have a turbo tc. we have to meet up. and bump for the sale
For sure. Kenny and the boys up at Jotech in Dallas did the install years ago. It's been running like a dream, but recently had the tiniest of oil leaks into the turbo so it's currently being replaced. Should have her back this week.