Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

FS: tC RS 4.0 Automatic 11.5k mi - 16k OBO NEGOTIABLE

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM
SL Member

Default FS: tC RS 4.0 Automatic 11.5k mi - 16k OBO NEGOTIABLE

This car is located in Canada right now and only has 10,040 miles on it, but I will need to drive it down to Los Angeles, so it will have something closer to 11,500 miles on it when I'm all the way back. I am up here for the summer but I will be back in Los Angeles in July. If you want to buy the car, and you're somewhere on the way from Vancouver, Canada to Los Angeles, CA. I am able to stop by and give you a test drive or something. DMV ownership transfer though I will need to be back in Los Angeles. I can arrange for shipping once you've test drove it.

I've got #1779 tC RS 4.0

General Info:

- Automatic Transmission
- 11,500 miles (it's at 10k right now, but I need to drive it back down to Los Angeles, in Canada right now)
- Scion Navigation w/ iPod+AUX inputs
- #1779 out of only 2300 RS4.0's made
- Features Alcantara Suede Seats with tC RS 4.0 lettering
- 2008 car, so still under warranty

Condition:

- Maintanence done at Longo Toyota (~4500 miles)
- Second Maintanence done by myself since I'm in Canada right now at 10,000 miles exactly
- Uses Synthetic Mobil 1 5w30 Oil with K&N Oil Filter
- Replacing front brake pads with Hawk HPS with Motul RBF 600 Fluid as soon as these come in next week
- Slight damage on the RS4 front lip (I might just fix it when I get back to LA)
- Slight damage on the driver side rear lip (Again, I might just fix it when I'm back)
- Small rock chips here and there on the hood (not that noticeable) from the I-5 drive up

Modifications:

Exterior:

- Operatics 6000K HID's (Low Beams) - Excellent Condition
- Kyowa Evolve KR628 18" Wheels (installed @ 8,500 miles) (fairly scratched up on the passenger side, I would say they are worth about $350 because of the curbage)
- Fuzion ZRI 225/40/18 Tires with ~75% tread (installed @ 8,500 miles)
- Hawk HPS Performance Brake Pads (Front, Rears are stock but still in great condition)
- Shaved Rear Garnish (I have the original that I will throw i)
- Red-ish/Orange-ish painted upper grill trim
- Red-ish/Orange-ish painted calipers
- Ichiba 10mm Spacers (Not installed but I was going to install them on the rear wheels)

Interior:

- SCION Navigation (iPod + AUX) This is probably the best navigation system I've used ever. Very easy to follow and very accurate.
- Scanguage II with cubby hole panel
- Painted Interior in flat black with red-ish/orange-ish accents (See pictures below for an idea)
- Original RS4 Alcantara Suede Seats with lettering
- All carpets/mats/spare/tools/manual intact and 100%

Engine/Chassis:

- Full Grounding Kit (installed @ 500 miles)
- Injen Short Ram Intake w/ Injen Air Filter (installed @ 7,000 miles)
- Tanabe Concept G Exhaust (installed @ 7,500 miles)
- Tein S-Tech Springs (installed @ 2,300 miles)
- DME Rear Strut Bar (installed at @ 5,000 miles)
- DC Sports Front Strut Bar (installed @ 5,000 miles)

Minor Issue:

The tire pressure sensor is on because the wheels don't have tire pressure sensors. It's not a problem and the tires are in perfect working condition so they won't leak on you. I will get a shop to install sensors IF the buyer wants. A small fee can be negotiated.

General Info:

This car has been kept in good shape for the 10 months that I have owned it. It was purchased from Glendale Scion in August of 2008. I have always washed this car myself and the paint is still great with the exception of the very small rock chips from the I-5 drive up to Canada. The car was involved in a very small accident a couple of months ago. It was parked and a school bus driver hit the parked car, without me in it. The rear bumper was dented along with the driver side tail-light being broken. Both the tail light and the whole rear bumper were replaced completely, so it's brand new.

Other than that, the car has been taken care of. I've never taken it to any tracks or anything and certainly haven't street raced with it. I have taken it up on Glendora Mountain Road a few times but those were cruises so nothing out of the ordinary.

I need money pretty urgently right now so give me your best offer (I'll take 16k without blinking an eye). Keep in mind, this car includes Scion Navigation, new rims/tires, HID's, new HPS performance brake pads, intake, exhaust, lowered springs, front/rear strut bars, and a Scangauge II with the cubby hole panel, all installed and in perfect working condition. If I don't get some decent deals, I'll part it out and sell it stock back to a dealership. So if you are interested in a part, PM me and let me know ahead of time so you can have dibs! Pictures are below:

http://usera.imagecave.com/AlanW/

Finally, before I sell the car, I will get it professionally detailed at a shop and I will also get the rotors resurfaced. I will also give it a final maintanence with new oil, new filter, make sure all the fluids are good, and top up the windshield wiper fluid. Finally, the Hawk HPS performance brake pads have been installed and I'm in the process of properly bedding them in so the new owner will have perfect performance brakes. Again, I can arrange for shipping, which we can negotiate a price on. Thanks!

PS: More pics can be taken and test drives can be arranged, just let me know which angle you want the pictures taken or when you want to test drive it. Thanks!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This car is very clean and nice by just looking at the pictures. Good luck with the sale
Old 06-18-2009, 03:23 AM
SL Member

Thanks! Anyone who is interested can PM me or email me at alwu07@hotmail.com

VIN can be provided upon request!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:54 AM
SL Member

Friendly Bump! Price can be negotiated depending on where you live, how soon you can pay for it, ect. PM me!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:56 PM
SL Member

Final bump, going to part out the car starting in July! Price is negotiable people. This would be an awesome car to get you into the Scion scene.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Alan should I wait until beginning of July to ask how much you want for your intake and your shift ****? Let me know. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:59 AM
SL Member

I'd like to keep the shift **** because I want to sell the car back to the dealership as an RS4. I won't know 100% until I get back to LA and call up some dealerships first though. As for the intake, I'm willing to do a stock intake with like $50 or something.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM
SL Member

Parting this car out! https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...290460#4290460