PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

tC: Release Series 1.0 Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Release Series 1.0 Orlando

This was the first Release Series Scion TC and the only model offered in red for this generation. The package included badge indicating this is #1282 of 2500,18 inch gunmetal Enkei rims, special edition metal top and bottom front grills, special red and black interior, AEM battery tie down, Hotchkis strut bar, Release Series 1.0 floor mats and door sills. Additionally, this car came loaded with the optional auto-dimming rear view mirror and pedestal spoiler. The feature that set this TC apart from the rest though was the fact that it came with Lamborghini style doors installed from the dealership. The car is all original aside from the Toyota Racing Development springs that I had installed to give the car a better stance and performance drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. No modifications were ever done to the engine. I am including 2 sets of the original springs, an extra set of 4 brand new slotted rotors, and a brand new matching spare rim that I won at a car show. This is a 5 speed car which makes it actually 1 of only 300 Release Series 1.0 TC's in the world. There were 2 other RS 1.0's that came with Lamborghini doors from the dealer but they were both automatic, making this one of a kind. The car was bought new for $24,000 and I still have the original window sticker to verify all the installed options. I am the original owner of this car and have maintained it very well. About 2 years ago, the car was taken to Tires Plus for an oil change and they used the wrong oil filter. My engine was damaged and I had them replace my entire engine from bottom up at Maroone Toyota in South Florida. I have all of the receipts that total thousands of dollars. This engine now currently has less than 60,000 miles on it. The clutch was replaced not too long after that. The chassis has 120,708 miles, which was mostly highway. The title is clean as the car was never involved in any accidents. I have never had any problems with this car. This car is great on gas and very reliable. When the doors go up, this car turns heads everywhere. The only reason I am selling is because I now need a truck. The only thing this car could use is a fresh coat of paint as the sun has started wearing on the hood and top areas. My asking price is 9500 or best offer. You can text or call me at 954-536-1124. The car is located in the Waterford Lakes area of Orlando, near UCF. I can email high-resolution pictures, not familiar with posting pictures on the forum, been a while but will definitely try. My email address is mkoodie@gmail.com.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Car has now been repainted to address the sun damage, looks brand new! Also installed a brand new battery. You can find pics here
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3970543124.html