5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile Ottawa?

Anyone is Ottawa?

Any meets or anything in Ottawa?
Old 12-16-2011, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member

Hey,

I'm in Ottawa - driving a 2005 Corolla though. If I could have brought a tC into Canada back then, I'd be driving one instead now.

Ottawa is so hard to get anything going. Now that winter is finally getting going, people tend to hibernate. But it is still fun to meet up at a Tim's or something to chat cars - I'd like to find out more about Scion in Ottawa actually and the new coupe FR-S(?) looks interesting but I bet it will be still too expensive here

PM me if you want to meet up sometime. I have been a longtime ToyotaNation and 9thgencorolla(now it is dead tho) member too.

Cheers,
Ken

PS I don't have the 17" tC rims - 17" Enkei J-10s now - a dark blue Matrix is rollin' on the tC's during the summer somewhere in Kanata ;)
Old 12-17-2011, 08:32 AM

I guess I'm one of the few in Ottawa, See a Red xB(2011) with hyper yellow lights and thats me.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

We should set up for a meet during the summer!
Old 12-18-2011, 05:11 AM

Absolutly, do you guys ever go to M&Ms Friday nights? Always took my Honda there but not with the xB yet, hell just did the first oil change lol
Old 12-18-2011, 06:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by InvitingPanic
Absolutly, do you guys ever go to M&Ms Friday nights? Always took my Honda there but not with the xB yet, hell just did the first oil change lol
Haven't been since I've had the scion used to take the 330 up all the time! And when I do go ill send a messege out to letcha know!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hows the modding going ottawa? anyone got plans for the ride when summer rolls round?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:17 AM

I do actually have big plans for the spring just have to find the parts :s Taking a trip to Toronto and the States to find them in Feb.

Picking up some Ksport Kontrol coilovers, Magnaflow cat-back system, and throwing on some 18"s. Most importantly a new paint job if my work will let me in on a weekend. Stock colour but matte finish.

How about yourself?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm joining you on the Ksports bandwangon. Im looking at the desendent turbo too. But that seems a bit of a dream right now. If you need rims let me know I get them at cost thru a local store. And where do you work?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:29 AM

Good call, was going to go Teins but they didnt have the pilow mounts that i wanted. I'm over at Carstar Collision Repair in Bells Corners (Apprentice Painter). Cost eh...Very Nice, what store might I ask?
Old 01-27-2012, 01:38 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ya the teins didn't have the drop I was looking for either and everyone on the forum seems pretty positive on k sports and I can thru kanata wheels and tires and goldwing but it'll be cash under the table kinda deal so if there is any brand or style you were interested in let me know and ill see if its viable or a decent deal!
Old 01-27-2012, 01:45 AM

No way...lmao. I was actually going to be making my way down to those two and trackwerks this weekend to see what they have. Ill definitely have to let you know if something has caught my eye.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya get the price size and brand and all that stuff. then ill call my buddy he will find out what price he can get them for. he knows the owners i literally have nothing to do with them he just keeps giving me deals so it shud be completly fine. and are you full time or at school as well or anything?
Old 01-27-2012, 02:25 AM

Awesome sounds good, Thx man. I'm full time, Monday to Friday. 2 months for school to do the level n test and thats it. Not sure when that will be though, playing the waiting game.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm guessing your at algonquin then?
Old 01-27-2012, 03:15 PM

Yes and no, I will be for those 2 months in the future but and I have no other ties to school. How of works is messed up if you ask me.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya far enough, i bartend at the campus bar so if u end up going back to gonq u shud drop by and meet up! see any rims you liked this weekend or were your not able to head out?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:20 PM

Ya absolutely man. Its the observatory eh? Ya I was looking at some RPF1 matte black by Enki 18x8.5 with a 30 offset. There about 340 each. Also saw some nice simple matte black Focal 5spoke on tire rack but not in the offset I want.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats a nice wheel. im looking at the msr 095's. they are a single drill too. and what offset are you looking for ill see what i can do with the offset and wheel that you want. Have you been to intial tuning? they also sell rims at a decent price?
Old 02-02-2012, 12:24 AM

Those msr's will look good on a tc. Im looking for 18x8.5 with +30 in matte black. basic 5 or 6 spoke like the Focal F05. Im seaching to see if anyone can get me that rim in that size.

Quick Reply: Ottawa?