Notices
Regional - Canada AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT

Woodbine Scion - ScionSpeed Tuner Show & Shine

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 11:38 PM

Exclamation Woodbine Scion - ScionSpeed Tuner Show & Shine

Hey everyone.....

Some of you probably heard about "ScionSpeed" from me @ the meet and also some of the events that I held before....

Even thou I wasn't the person who did the launch party @ Woodbine Scion, now its time for me to announce Woodbine Scion will be having a ScionSpeed Tuner Show&Shine on the upcoming event!

Weather is getting better and better, and Im sure many Scion Owners either you are from East, West, North or South, I know for fact that we will have a big crowd of Scions showing up! Some of the Scion owners will be attending to this event from the states, and also many other tuner shops. Since we dont have many Scion owners out there at this moment, Ive already contact some of our Toyota family owners such as Supra owners, MR2 owners, Matrix owners, and other JDM tuners to attend! This event is still in the process of setting up!

This event will also have other aftermarket tuner shops and also audio shops attending, as well we will have couple DJs to spin the music around! Awards will be handing out to different type of classes!

Anyways, more details will be on this board and Scionlife very soon! Stay tuned!

Members who came to my events before, also know how all my events were organized! This show will be just Epic!

Cheers!