Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Black Friday link for D&S

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Default Black Friday link for D&S

For all the crazy and willing people in Az that want the early bird sales....check out this link!!! http://bfads.net/
Old 11-22-2006, 08:25 AM
5 Year Member

Just remember to be nice to all those people working on Black Friday. It is not a fun day to be working, everyone is cranky and mean and the sales people will be burnt out after the first 2 hours of being screamed at because they don't have a product. I worked 12 hours on Black Friday last year and was pretty much a useless human being with a very short temper by the end of the day. Have Fun!!
Old 11-22-2006, 01:26 PM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by MrsBoomster
Just remember to be nice to all those people working on Black Friday. It is not a fun day to be working, everyone is cranky and mean and the sales people will be burnt out after the first 2 hours of being screamed at because they don't have a product. I worked 12 hours on Black Friday last year and was pretty much a useless human being with a very short temper by the end of the day. Have Fun!!

Definitely...i've worked 6 black friday's and its not too fun when stupid people start yelling for something thats not even your fault. Working black friday actually made me lose my christmas spirit for a while there. I just wanted christmas to hurry up and get over with so things would be back to normal. So be nice!! and make sure you don't knock anybody down when you're running into the stores...
Old 11-22-2006, 02:20 PM
rj
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by n7
Originally Posted by MrsBoomster

Definitely...i've worked 6 black friday's and its not too fun when stupid people start yelling for something thats not even your fault. Working black friday actually made me lose my christmas spirit for a while there. I just wanted christmas to hurry up and get over with so things would be back to normal. So be nice!! and make sure you don't knock anybody down when you're running into the stores...

Oh trust me and Joey we are working black friday ourselves..
I think at the corporate level its sucks just as bad.. Least we do not have to face to face people in the store BUT, we do get all the whiners going... OH how come I cannot get THAT laptop for THAT price with you that blah blah store is offering for 250$ etc etc. gotta love retailer adds.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:37 PM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

yeah...black friday sucks
Old 11-24-2006, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Yay, I went shopping and it wasnt too bad, I got two GameBoy Micro's. and was out of there in less than 10 minutes. Oh I went to Wal-Mart. I guess I got lucky.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member

so yeah............. no more black fridays for me!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Holy ____ Fry's electronics was CRAZY today. I felt like I was back in Basic Training. Good thing I'm a skinny guy and can squeez through the crowd.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:09 PM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

My wife just left to go to linens & things. We weren't planning on going out but she saw something for one of the boys that they've been aching for since last year so hopefully she'll get there in time. And then I get to go help my friend pick up his brand new tv that his wife bought for him this morning....52" Hitachi for $700 bucks!!