Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

FOOTBALL TEAMS!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

All I have to say about this America's Team crap is according to ESPN...the Patriots are America's Team now!!! Get out of the past!!!

Dallas lost the game, I could maybe understand that if Romo had 5 fumbles, but to throw 5 INT takes a bit of talent on Buffalo's end! And Offense/Deffense...who cares....as long as the points are getting on the board and you are winning the games!!! Which obviously Buffalo didn't do, but Dallas played like crap and Buffalo steped up to the plate, just didn't work out the way it should have, but you know Buffalo owned Dallas last night!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 03:26 PM
SL Member

There have been many polls that had cowboys as America's team, but who cares( most recent was yahoo or something). We all know America changes their mind like no other.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by KooLAiD
Puck City!!!! Speechless, yeah everyone says Dallas pulled it out, no one is saying Buffalo gave it up!!! Horrible, pure luck...no skill involved in that game at all!!!
Anyone that gets the other teams to cough it up 6 times, returns two interceptions and a kick-off for touchdowns and still manages to lose, didn't deserve the win.

Pure and simple.

Dallas kept it together until Romo was able to overcome his own bad play and get the job done.

Folk had to nail that kick twice?

The Cowboy's earned that W. Didn't look pretty doing it but they are 5-0 nonetheless.

11/4. Eagles 17.... Dallas ..... TBA
Old 10-09-2007, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Been Down with Chi-town since i was 8 yr old.....
Old 10-09-2007, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am not debating the simple fact they won, just don't go trying to sugar coat it saying the Cowboys actually had something to do with the win. They got lucky as he!! that Buffalo's offense couldn't even come close to producing like their defense did! If Buffalo had scored one touchdown we all know who would have won the game! So, great job on Dallas's defensive end, but the rest of the team was cr@p!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. PHXLOCO - Cardinals
2. dagarhart - Cardinals
3. AzHotBox - Bears
4. KoolAid - Eagles
5. Syxxpac - Eagles
6. Sisko - Cowboys
7. RockBlocker - Cowboys
8. bbcrud - Cowboys
9. toeveryhour - Cowboys
10. YELOSUB - Steelers
11. SoupytC - Chargers
12. Jockinmytc(Jessika) - Steelers
13. dudehitt - Steelers
14. Kahuna - Panthers
15. Oldskool - Broncos
16. Mooneyzs - Vikings
17. sonluan - Packers
18. moonray - Seahawks
19. Phederico - Steelers
20. DaniPhiSig/tcbunny - Bears
22. crispyxb - Redskins
22. RapierTL - Broncos
23. mywifesbox - Cowboys
24. 3q3Tundra - Vikings
25. 06scioxb - 49ers
26. MixedWun - Cowboys
27. PakanaHerruus - Packers
28. DjJuanEsko - Bears
Old 10-09-2007, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

I am not debating the simple fact they won, just don't go trying to sugar coat it saying the Cowboys actually had something to do with the win. They got lucky as he!! that Buffalo's offense couldn't even come close to producing like their defense did! If Buffalo had scored one touchdown we all know who would have won the game! So, great job on Dallas's defensive end, but the rest of the team was cr@p!!!
I know you're basic genetic coding prevents you from giving the Cowboys any credit for this win but, seriously, if you overcome 6 turnovers by your QB and a big play by the other side's special-teams, and you still find a way to win... you earned it.

Buffalo played an inspired game. They had won 6 or 7 straight home games when playing an undefeated team so they know how to step it up. I think they benefited more from Romo having a bad night rather than being the superior team. I say this because the interceptions didn't seem to be forced by pressure. Romo was never sacked by the Bills. I still have to watch the game for myself... just going off the box score now.

And Romo.... Asked about his 4 first-half interceptions said... "Four? I thought is was more like seven!" Sense of humor intact.

He knows he was off and he knows the rest of the team pulled it out.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know you're basic genetic coding prevents you from giving the Cowboys any credit for this win but, seriously, if you over come 6 turnovers and a big play by the other teams special teams and you find a way to win... you earned it.
Please explain to me what they earned! I am more then glad to give credit where credit is due, but for the love of god people...you honestly can sit back and tell me Dallas pulled off anything with this win! They got lucky as he!! to even have a chance at this game and to take credit for Buffalo's lack of closing the deal...that is just wrong! Figures, leave it to a Dallas fan to take credit for something they didn't actually do!
Old 10-09-2007, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

I know you're basic genetic coding prevents you from giving the Cowboys any credit for this win but, seriously, if you over come 6 turnovers and a big play by the other teams special teams and you find a way to win... you earned it.
Please explain to me what they earned! I am more then glad to give credit where credit is due, but for the love of god people...you honestly can sit back and tell me Dallas pulled off anything with this win! They got lucky as he!! to even have a chance at this game and to take credit for Buffalo's lack of closing the deal...that is just wrong! Figures, leave it to a Dallas fan to take credit for something they didn't actually do!
So Romo's uncharacteristically bad play, without being sacked or pressured, had nothing to do with Buffalo (that only scored three points with their offense) winning? It was their game plan to get the turnovers and the 103 yard kick-off return? Is that your point Koolaid?

Of the drives that Dallas did NOT turn the ball over they scored 6 of 8 times and punted twice. Dallas should have hammered the Bills and it was their own mistakes that prevented it.

Dallas 5-0.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

We can talk all the smack we wont for or against the Cowboys. All that we will remember is

THEY WON
Old 10-09-2007, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

any wins is a good thing. only 3 teams 5-0
Old 10-09-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by phatchef
any wins is a good thing. only 3 teams 5-0
And soon to be just two!
Old 10-10-2007, 03:38 AM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

All I have to say about this America's Team crap is according to ESPN...the Patriots are America's Team now!!! Get out of the past!!!

Dallas lost the game, I could maybe understand that if Romo had 5 fumbles, but to throw 5 INT takes a bit of talent on Buffalo's end! And Offense/Deffense...who cares....as long as the points are getting on the board and you are winning the games!!! Which obviously Buffalo didn't do, but Dallas played like crap and Buffalo steped up to the plate, just didn't work out the way it should have, but you know Buffalo owned Dallas last night!!!
Dallas owned by Buffalo and Dallas still WON! that is the worst thing, when you can BEAT a team on almost all aspects of the GAME for 3 quarters. (Except offense, Buffalo, laid eggs there) and Still lose. What amazes me is that Dallas TRIED to give that game away, They checked out mentally and THEY STILL WON!

THAT IS HOW GOOD THEY ARE!!! WHEN THEY TRY TO LOSE AND STILL WIN!!!!

Please...Only respond to this post if "Your" Team is 5-0.

Respectfully,

Cisco
Old 10-10-2007, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A true quarterback comes through after a performance that Romo did. If I saw the game right, he marched them down to a field goal. That was what they needed. He overcame his poor performance and did what was expected of him. That is how to play the game.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scisko

Dallas owned by Buffalo and Dallas still WON! that is the worst thing, when you can BEAT a team on almost all aspects of the GAME for 3 quarters. (Except offense, Buffalo, laid eggs there) and Still lose. What amazes me is that Dallas TRIED to give that game away, They checked out mentally and THEY STILL WON!

THAT IS HOW GOOD THEY ARE!!! WHEN THEY TRY TO LOSE AND STILL WIN!!!!

Please...Only respond to this post if "Your" Team is 5-0.

Respectfully,

Cisco

I wasnt 3 quarters. I was 3quaters and 9/10. All I still can say is WOW. Next weekend will be the test. I need yall to lose so I can be tied for 1st. Redskins are playin well. I am happy.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:39 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I give up for the simple fact that you are all beyond delusional!!!! The sign of a true great team is when they recognize luck at it's greatest form and that every great team needs a little luck from time to time.

Funny how every single football fan at work, since no one at work is a Dallas fan, thinks that Dallas didn't earn squat last night but got trully lucky to pull off that win!!! So I guess everyone else is wrong???

I'm done!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Should be by now your team plays this week!!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

I'm done!
FINALLY!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Go Cards!!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

LOL, the cards are impressing me. But the 21st. They play me team.

Quick Reply: FOOTBALL TEAMS!