Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

I'm Bored

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 03:31 AM
SL Member

Default I'm Bored

Is it True a 17 year old kid owns this car!??!

yup yup and if you havent met him yet. Get to it!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

nice with the Obsidian kit there...(right?)....
I used to be a desert rat myself.... Um what's with the front plate in the window though? has AZ gone to requiring a front one too?
Looks like all ya need now is a nice drop to set the whole thing off.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:45 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mouse
nice with the Obsidian kit there...(right?)....
I used to be a desert rat myself.... Um what's with the front plate in the window though? has AZ gone to requiring a front one too?
Looks like all ya need now is a nice drop to set the whole thing off.
lol its a raven kit. a crappy one, and no az doesnt require the plates but i just threw it up there. also i cant drop unless i get 19s or 20s because if i drop it now at where its at it will be way to low.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Raven eh?.... front looks similar to the Obsidian one IMO.
Yeah...guess you have to watch any drop when you have a body kit..... lol...thats why I dont have one...just a nice drop :D
Old 03-24-2009, 03:53 AM
SL Member

Yeah...guess you have to watch any drop when you have a body kit..... lol...thats why I dont have one...just a nice drop :D
man id give up my kit for some nice wheels and a drop anyday haha maybe a lip kit? haha
Old 03-24-2009, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

It is not even close to the Obsidian kit, the lines are competly off and it is a little less ricey than this one. (No offense dude, it looks good on your set up). If you look at the CG on my profile that is the obsidian kit.

I am at that same point though, I have to get my driveway redone inorder to drop my car at all.

It looks killer dude, waiting to see what more will come out of it. Ohh and for heavens sake get ride of that vinal crap on the side of the car, it just looks funny. I went through that phase and thankfully moved on.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:57 AM
Banned
SL Member

nice way of spending daddys money
Old 03-24-2009, 04:05 AM
SL Member

haha well my parents helped with the car, however i have to pay them 100% back before i can move out. every modification has come out of my pocket working a couple jobs help haha. yeah well main reason for the vinyl on the side is to get rid of some ugly dings. i know what your saying though haha just a cheap temporary fix until i repaint.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by KRider830
It is not even close to the Obsidian kit, the lines are competly off and it is a little less ricey than this one. (No offense dude, it looks good on your set up). If you look at the CG on my profile that is the obsidian kit.

I am at that same point though, I have to get my driveway redone inorder to drop my car at all.

It looks killer dude, waiting to see what more will come out of it. Ohh and for heavens sake get ride of that vinal crap on the side of the car, it just looks funny. I went through that phase and thankfully moved on.
well it has been a while since I've even looked at body kits because Im just not a fan of them myself.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey whats up with the passenger side bottom of your hood. Is that the lighting or is there something wrong with it?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

^^ if you look at the hood closer... it looks like a reflection from the sky....clouds... look at the front windshield...then you can see it in the hood
Old 03-24-2009, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well it has been a while since I've even looked at body kits because Im just not a fan of them myself.
I wouldnt worry about it, basically the obsidian front has a lot smaller holes in it and isn't quite as abrupt and it is a wide-body kit and the sideskirts are more OEM then this kit. Other than that though I see where this kit can be confused with that one.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:11 AM
SL Member

Hey whats up with the passenger side bottom of your hood. Is that the lighting or is there something wrong with it?
unfortunanely thats the only part of my hood scratched. i think the lightning kind of exaggerated it though. it is not that bad just the gel coat.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Okay, I am done being nitpicky lol. It is a very nice looking car. Just find some custom color to paint it and you will be good to go.

Are you turbo'd or SC'd?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Im not worried.. lol... just hadn't paid much attention to kits lately.... I have seen some people just do front and rear of that kit and ignore the sides for some reason.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:18 AM
SL Member

Im not worried.. lol... just hadn't paid much attention to kits lately.... I have seen some people just do front and rear of that kit and ignore the sides for some reason.
IMO that would look horrible because the front and back bumpers are obviously gonna be lower than the oem skirts. it will be higher in the middle and look funny if you look at the car from the side.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Ooooo Stickers!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by tCaZ

IMO that would look horrible because the front and back bumpers are obviously gonna be lower than the oem skirts. it will be higher in the middle and look funny if you look at the car from the side.
I know...it was disgusting ....but I saw it done....
Old 03-24-2009, 04:23 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCaZ

I know...it was disgusting ....but I saw it done....
thats funny it kind of reminds me of when you see a car and the owner couldnt afford all 4 rims at once so they buy one at a time....hahaha yeah me being in high school those are common haha
Old 03-24-2009, 04:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

If you cant do it all, don't do it at all

Quick Reply: I'm Bored