for the NM peeps....

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default for the NM peeps....

Hey people, just wanted to know if anyone knows of any place in burque that does car wrapping? lol, its kinda stupid, but i found this toy at k-mart and its like purple and TCM and it has the awesome graffiti work on the side, and im really thinkin on gettin my car wrapped in something like that, but dont know of any place, so maybe u locals can help me out? thanks
Old 01-24-2008, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
NM SCIONS

SL Member

you might wanna try accessories unlimited. but im not sure, im actually looking for a shop to do one of those vinyl graphics on my rear window where it has a design but you can still see through it on the inside. I was thinking about getting it done for my club.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rogcjms
you might wanna try accessories unlimited. but im not sure, im actually looking for a shop to do one of those vinyl graphics on my rear window where it has a design but you can still see through it on the inside. I was thinking about getting it done for my club.
oh yeah , i tried them they didnt know what i was talking about, so.. and Awesome.. i think u can get that done at any tint shop, cause here (In $h!t hole Gallup) like almost ever single truck has it on their rear window, its either a flag with an eagle, or "support our troops" or something, and their all done at a tinting shop..
Old 01-25-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

That xB is sick. I have it and the other two. Its a three car set. Check it out. Keep looking.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crispyxb
That xB is sick. I have it and the other two. Its a three car set. Check it out. Keep looking.

yes! the top one is the one that i want to do.. indeed it is sick, wow i also like the second one.. and yeah if you mean like "Keep looking" for a place to do it, i am on a prowl to find a place, cause i am really going to do it.. my car is going to be (FINALLY) transformed this year, im doing a major sound system setup in the back, takin out the rear seat to make a custom ""Floor" and system that hopefully no one has ever seen, im hoping itll be awesome, already talked to local soundsystem shops and their willing to help me make this imagination come to life..
Old 01-25-2008, 05:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Sounds awesome. Looks like you and I both have alot of work to do this year. Keep us updated.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: for the NM peeps....

Originally Posted by NewMexicoxBPhatBoy
Hey people, just wanted to know if anyone knows of any place in burque that does car wrapping? lol, its kinda stupid, but i found this toy at k-mart and its like purple and TCM and it has the awesome graffiti work on the side, and im really thinkin on gettin my car wrapped in something like that, but dont know of any place, so maybe u locals can help me out? thanks
there is a place on Edith, but i dont remember the address
Old 01-25-2008, 05:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

here is a wrapped celica, looks like pretty good work

Old 01-25-2008, 06:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ pics dont work, and Crispy, you will be sure i will keep ya posted.. were actually started modeling the rear to how im making it, drew up some pics that im gonna be putting on here later on this weekend to give a ""Peek"" of how its going to look, let me just tell you that my car will be one BIG light show when im done with it ;)
Old 01-25-2008, 07:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by NewMexicoxBPhatBoy
^^ pics dont work, and Crispy, you will be sure i will keep ya posted.. were actually started modeling the rear to how im making it, drew up some pics that im gonna be putting on here later on this weekend to give a ""Peek"" of how its going to look, let me just tell you that my car will be one BIG light show when im done with it ;)
aight, well i took the liberty to give u a little sneak of what the sub box/floor will look like, im not that great @ photoshop, and it wouldn't let me save it as "JPG" or anything so i just had to hit Prt SCRN and save it with PAINT which it totally pixelated it or something so it kinda messed up, but thats what a SNEAK pic is! not the greatest pic! lol, but anyway yeah the big square thing is going to be the floor (The big sqaure hole is going to covered with mirrors, and a plexiglass top and some other goodies ;) ;) , and like yeah, ill let you figure out the rest, and btw its not going to be THAT BIG but just imagine that, and see if you can figure out how its going to be put in the box and what not ;) pic below \/\/\/

Old 01-25-2008, 07:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

WOW sweet! im gonna for sure have to figure out what that place is called, that looks like some awesome work done to that celica.. , do u know the name of the place? or ANY info on where i can find a number on it? thanks!!
Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man i wish i could remember, it right on edith near a machine shop. kind of a big building, with like graphic stufff
Old 01-25-2008, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
man i wish i could remember, it right on edith near a machine shop. kind of a big building, with like graphic stufff
Could it be "Full Color Graphics"

Full Color Graphics
220 Edith Blvd Se
(505) 489-3196
Albuquerque NM 87102

??
Old 01-25-2008, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

most likely