Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Official Spotted Thread (Phoenix)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Official Spotted Thread (Phoenix)

Ok well I just realized we dont have a spotting thread so I thought it would be fun to see how many scions we spot in a day and what crossroads you saw them at.

Sticky??

I keep spotting what appears to be a blue, black or fm tC with JDM Yellow Fog Lights and what appears to be a wing going south on the 101. I pass it all the time going home from school and everytime I pass it, its always at the same spot when im going north. time is usually 845pm. looks really clean

Posts dont have to be in that much detail
just the crossroads, mods you saw and the time....this is just something for fun
Old 04-12-2006, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

i spot xB's on the 202 in the morning all the time, one i saw has the plate "MUSICBOX" and I'm not sure but I think the other had the plate "1SIKBOX".
Old 04-12-2006, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I have seen the 1sikbox. Actually I think he was at Listen Up grand opening. I spotted one yesterday, I think he saw me and sped up to blow by me. I hate having kids in the car. LOL. Anyways it was black and some rims. Big in dash monitor. He blew by me on brown and Gilbert.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

haha... thats pretty funny cause i just saw rj at the taco bell in mesa at elliott and priest.

and i saw n2htwhls going north on the 101 one morning a couple weeks ago. i was goign south on my way to work.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I see Dan on the corner on Van Buren all the time but i don't think that counts as a spotting
Old 04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

yeah i've seen that 1sikbox around a few times...I've also seen a "duh box" a few times too. there all over the place now

Originally Posted by MTcX
I see Dan on the corner on Van Buren all the time but i don't think that counts as a spotting
Old 04-12-2006, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see a slew of scions in lot 59 everyday... but one in particular FM with gold rims... looks to be slammed to the groud... guy has a loud butt exaust too
Old 04-12-2006, 11:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

hey Mark, whats up with getting us cards to put on Scions when we see them to attract them over to SL and Scionetics?
Old 04-12-2006, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

did he look something like this??.....

Old 04-12-2006, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

hey Mark, whats up with getting us cards to put on Scions when we see them to attract them over to SL and Scionetics?
thats a good idea. i used to do that in socal for the tc club.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i've seen a rs1 xB on 23rd and deer valley a few times. anyone know who this is? can't imagine there being very many. also seen 1sikbox a few times around town.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Official Spotted Thread (Phoenix)

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
Ok well I just realized we dont have a spotting thread so I thought it would be fun to see how many scions we spot in a day and what crossroads you saw them at.

Sticky??

I keep spotting what appears to be a blue, black or fm tC with JDM Yellow Fog Lights and what appears to be a wing going south on the 101. I pass it all the time going home from school and everytime I pass it, its always at the same spot when im going north. time is usually 845pm. looks really clean

Posts dont have to be in that much detail
just the crossroads, mods you saw and the time....this is just something for fun

Ok, you caught me. I work nights so I am usually on the 101 at that time trying to get to work by 9pm at 107th ave and Van Buren! I am always looking at northbound traffic to see if I spot tC's or xB's and I think I have see you on many occassions.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by phoenixtc
Ok, you caught me. I work nights so I am usually on the 101 at that time trying to get to work by 9pm at 107th ave and Van Buren! I am always looking at northbound traffic to see if I spot tC's or xB's and I think I have see you on many occassions.
HAHA! Awesome. If you see a bsp tC w/ HID's thats me, i always have my sunroof open and windows down I love the JDM Yellow Bulbs I have them for my high beams(errr not fogs heh). Well props again on a clean tC! I love it!
Old 04-13-2006, 05:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by soGone
I see a slew of scions in lot 59 everyday... but one in particular FM with gold rims... looks to be slammed to the groud... guy has a loud butt exaust too
i think he/she lives in san marbeyo(broadway and mclintock) i see one there all the timewith exaust and rims. cant remember if they r gold or not tho
Old 04-13-2006, 05:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i probably see close to 15 scions every day lol. the other day i got honked at leaving work by another tc going east on shea( i was going west). reminded me of that whole its a jeep thing thing.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:31 AM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

i spotted a stock pw xb coming off the 202 tonight when i was coming home from school. he was turning north, i was turning south...i honked at him, dunno if he saw me though
Old 04-13-2006, 06:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HAHA! Awesome. If you see a bsp tC w/ HID's thats me, i always have my sunroof open and windows down I love the JDM Yellow Bulbs I have them for my high beams(errr not fogs heh). Well props again on a clean tC! I love it!
Ha, I think I saw you this evening around Thomas. I saw the HID's first.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ha, I think I saw you this evening around Thomas. I saw the HID's first.
haha cool! if i see you again tomorrow night, watch for the light show
Old 04-13-2006, 08:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

there is a rs1 xb on mesa dr. and brown. its at the papa johns. A chick drives it. I actually talk to her one day and told her about us and she said she wasnt intrested. So whatever.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crispyxb
there is a rs1 xb on mesa dr. and brown. its at the papa johns. A chick drives it. I actually talk to her one day and told her about us and she said she wasnt intrested. So whatever.
I have done that before when I see someone at the gas station or store that I have not seen at meets and they look at me like I am nuts. It is amazing how many people really don't know about SL.