Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Talk to you in person from now on. No more posting here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Default Talk to you in person from now on. No more posting here.

I will no longer be posting in the D&S region forum other than to put my name down when people are doing roll calls for events.

Look, I LOVE my Scion just as much as the next owner. I am VERY thankfull for all that Scion has done for it's owners and the sponsorship of the Fallen Heroes Car. I tell anyone who will listen what a great company Scion is and what great vehicles they make. In fact, I have already decided that once it's time to retire the Fallen Heroes Car my next vehicle will be a Scion.

But it seems that anytime I have any opinion other than "Scion is perfect and any event they put on is perfect" I get messages via email (I won't state any names, but I'm sure you can guess who is doing it) calling me a troublemaker and telling me that I should not be invited to any more Scion events. I don't mind a different opinion, but to send me these type of emails is going overboard and shows me that different opinions are not welcome here when it comes to Scion.

So I won't bother commenting anymore. I guess in this forum Scion can never do anything wrong and always get's everything perfect and any other opinion is always wrong. Constructive feedback when it comes to Scion is not welcome here. Lesson learned.

My opinion above might not be correct, but it sure feels that way.

Thank you and goodbye.