Regional - Great Lakes IL, IN, OH, MI, WI

Scion Militia Ohio Wants You!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Militia Ohio Wants You!!!

Thats Right!!! Scion Militia Ohio Chapter Wants You!!! We are a new, up and coming club with Five chapters right now with just over 150 members. So being that I am the MFIC of NY Chapter I am now personally recruiting any and all ScionLife.com members that are not currently part of a club or are unhappy with there current club in the Great State of Ohio. If you are interested just PM me or Illnist and we'll get back to you A.S.A.P. Or you can check out our site at ScionMilitia.com and get a feel for the club without having to talk to me or Illnist. We hope to hear from you soon.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default SCION MILITIA OHIO CHAPTER

At this time we are looking for 2 responsible individuals for a President and Vice President spot for our Ohio Chapter of SCION MILITIA. If you think you got what it takes please read below and fill out the paper work on our website under the JOIN link.

Scion Militia is a Scion enthusiasts club with a passion to push the Scion brand into world domination.
Not content with being a member of the already established clubs out there, Scion Militia was born.
We are in no way interested in becoming the best, the largest, or the trendiest club out there.
Our members are more interested in having fun, and making new friends that will outlast many of our cars.
Monthly get togethers include, car shows, cook outs, install meets, cruises, and random pointless fun.
Scion Militia has pulled together many successful car shows, fundraisers, and charity events.

If Scion Militia seems like the kind of Scion club you would be interested in joining, then please do.
All that is required is owning a Scion, and filling out the membership application on the join page.
If you have any questions, concerns, or you are interested in starting a Scion Militia chapter in your area.
Please use the contact page, and we will get back with you ASAP.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im Sure SOMEONE in Ohio would like to be able to take over as acting President And VP of our Ohio chapter.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

good luck guys Ohio Scions is borderline cult status.theres a dude trying to get a SE chapter started and is getting nothing but hate
Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

OhioScions
SL Member

good luck guys Ohio Scions is borderline cult status.theres a dude trying to get a SE chapter started and is getting nothing but hate

Cult status? Really?

Why fix what isn't broke? If it's broke...fix it. Fix it doesn't mean buy a new car because you're frustrated with the technology, or the engineers that built your car.

Goodluck...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jspectoaster
Yeah... i'm not a big fan of Ohio Scions... I go to college in Ohio... and registered on the Ohio Scion forums...

All i got to say is people in there are complete dicks. I posted up a guide on an Auto Tranny build up. And people tell me that i'm stupid and stuff because I can't control the shift points.

I tried explaining that the guide is just to STRENGTHEN the existing auto tranny but w/e. They can't understand nice and polite english.

I'd be up for joining scion militia along with a friend.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by wlfpck
Yeah... i'm not a big fan of Ohio Scions... I go to college in Ohio... and registered on the Ohio Scion forums...

All i got to say is people in there are complete dicks. I posted up a guide on an Auto Tranny build up. And people tell me that i'm stupid and stuff because I can't control the shift points.

I tried explaining that the guide is just to STRENGTHEN the existing auto tranny but w/e. They can't understand nice and polite english.

1) He was getting "hate" because he was saying that there weren't any other Scion clubs in Ohio, if I remember correctly. Someone should have done a Google Search

2) Wolf, you were talked down to because you took a VERY defensive stance and woudln't acknowledge that someone else might be right. No one was wrong in that discussion, you merely took a small difference in opinion and proceeded to tell everyone why they were wrong (quite strongly) without looking at their factual points.

Anyways, I for one have nothign against the Militia or any other group that wants to get started. I can tell you that most of OS.com group dosen't either. Just get your facts right, and we'll be as nice as anyone else.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HunterGreene
Originally Posted by wlfpck

1) He was getting "hate" because he was saying that there weren't any other Scion clubs in Ohio, if I remember correctly. Someone should have done a Google Search

2) Wolf, you were talked down to because you took a VERY defensive stance and woudln't acknowledge that someone else might be right. No one was wrong in that discussion, you merely took a small difference in opinion and proceeded to tell everyone why they were wrong (quite strongly) without looking at their factual points.

Anyways, I for one have nothign against the Militia or any other group that wants to get started. I can tell you that most of OS.com group dosen't either. Just get your facts right, and we'll be as nice as anyone else.
I think you need to re-read that thread. I AGREED with him on the fact that you can NOT adjust the shift points. I stood by the fact that it will STRENGTHEN the existing auto tranny.

I AGREED it is much better to get a 5 spd. BUT what IF someone wanted an auto? What if they have an auto and can't get a 5 spd? Then what?

I AGREED that it is expensive to build up an auto tranny. I AGREED to almost all his points.

He comes back and tells me that it is useless building up an auto tranny.

Then tells me "So have fun with your tranny build and don't come to me to get it fixed."

Polite? Open-minded? No and No.

What makes him think that if I even DO fry my transmission, that I would come to him to fix it? Chances are I'll just fix it myself.

This is what you get at Ohio Scions... you get a arrogant ***** like this who thinks that they're the best at what they do.... Big frickin deal. I've talked with the guys at AMS and they were the ones that helped me plan my auto tranny build up. So essentially... the guide was made by AMS... I just simply typed out what they said to me over the phone.

as for the guide... oh look... it's right here on SL.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...822&highlight=

And jeez.... would you look at this... some people already have upgraded their automatic transmission.

Just because no one in Ohio has done it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

and yeah... without contolling the shift points, you'll be limited. (look at that AGREED AGAIN) Yeah... well limited is still better than nothing. 1 slice of cake is better than none. Upgrade is better than no upgrade.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see on your guys website that there is a Cali section but it is mostly So*Cal is there any Nor*Cal members ?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

you wanna start it? lol i'll be in norcal/socal
Old 11-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Scikotics

i wouldnt mind starting a scion millitia in panama city florida there are plenty of scions down there
Old 11-11-2008, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^get it done man!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

there arnt enough in michigan kinda sucks
Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

only 2 members for Nor * Cal
Old 11-15-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

come on guys lets get it goin. our site is currently down at the moment. but if you have any questions speak to anyone with Militia in there sig and they will try to redirect any and all questions you to myself or Cory SM Indy's Man In Charge-thegoatlord. Thank You.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Woot
Old 11-27-2008, 02:58 AM

What happened to your guys website, it's been down for weeks.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:11 PM
SL Member

websites not working for me.......
Old 12-15-2008, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by eriki
websites not working for me.......

thats because the website is down.

can a mod delete this thread for me?